Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seahawks Suspension (RegularJoe28), PLEASE RESPOND

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

Seahawks Suspension (RegularJoe28), PLEASE RESPOND Empty Seahawks Suspension (RegularJoe28), PLEASE RESPOND

Post by chrebet1024

STILL....you only have 2 QB's on your depth chart.

Josh Freeman is suspended for 2 games.  Please put him #3 on your depth chart and fill the first 2 slots with QB's.

Not playing around with this guys.  Not sure if the newest update fixed the glitch issue.....but it doesn't matter.  We need to follow roster/depth chart rules.  I give plenty of time to fix it.

....Please respond to this message accepting the suspension.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 12:29 am by RegularJ0e

....... What .... im not accepting that. You had better bring your arbitrator or some shit but ur buggin.

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 8:14 am by Lord_Deniki

It's been a rule and has been pmd/posted to every owner a couple times I believe. There's no excuse that you shouldn't have known....
    BurntCabbage

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 10:33 am by BurntCabbage

BroMontana/RegularJoe.....I know you've been involved with MEFL/MXLF a long time......

With that being said, I will boot you immediately if you do not accept this suspension and adhere to the rules posted.

There.....there is your "arbitrator".

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:00 pm by RegularJ0e

Thats insane. I had no clue about this rule. I corrected it. But why should I have to bench my QB bc I didnt have a THIRD string QB... which, btw I DID have and idk where Sanchez went.
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:09 pm by chrebet1024

BurntCabbage wrote:BroMontana/RegularJoe.....I know you've been involved with MEFL/MXLF a long time......

With that being said, I will boot you immediately if you do not accept this suspension and adhere to the rules posted.

There.....there is your "arbitrator".

....and the absolutely hilarious "Line of the Year" goes to BurntCabbage.

I spit up by cruchberries as Otis told it to me.

Bromontana....Last weekend I posted EVERY SINGLE depth chart violation.  I also TEXTED everybody to check the site for the violations.

We need to RESPECT eachother.  It's the only way we want our owners.  And with this QB Glitch, not fixing it with a WEEKS NOTICE...is unnacceptable.

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:14 pm by RegularJ0e

You're dooming my season from the gate. I was the ONLY team in my division last yr without 11+ wins. Now you're taking away the guy my offense runs through.... I might as well quit the league and save myself the frustration. Its a THIRD QB. Its not like im using some glitch to get my RB to line up at QB bc of a depth chart issue. I just spent the last few wks rebuilding my team, and to be hit by such a steep penalty. Its retarded. Go make an example out of someone else.

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:18 pm by RegularJ0e

FYI I fixed it the second I seen the rule. The fact that there isn't a fair appeal process btw is bogus also.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:49 am