Retiring from league

chrebet1024
Admin

Retiring from league

Post by chrebet1024

....so I will be retiring from the league tonight....and already have a solid replacement for the Jets.

I'm dropping fantasy because I wanna get the Baseball League up and running from the start.

With Slick and Zeemen running Fantasy and me and cabbage running default....and all the veterans around that help out (jbell Solman deniki Flybad Otis).....we have special going on here with these Elite Leagues.

I'll still be around doing some website things and making sure our HISTORY gets implemented at the end of each season....but from this point forward slicksilverman and Zeemen will handle everything.

Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Post on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 1:48 pm by jrbell12

I know your still playing in Default and everything, but I just wanted to Ty for all the things you added to the league. It's come a long way since I first started. Especially the site. I think it's the glue to any league. And with all the owners that have hung around and the new owners that stay active, the sites a key! Bummer to see you go, but I think everyone gets it. I'm kind of interested in a Baseball league actually...lol I've never played in a online baseball league! But once again thanks man. See ya in default and best of luck with the baseball league!

Post on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 3:21 pm by solman1975

are u sure u cant take Z with ya....Smile.....but seriously man ty for all the stuff u did....see ya in default in next years madden

Post on Mon 24 Mar 2014, 3:23 pm by GreenLegend37

Thanks for helping me get started in this league. Looking forward to baseball!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 19 Jan 2019, 5:47 am