Roster Violations: Chiefs Chargers* Titans*

jrbell12

Roster Violations: Chiefs Chargers* Titans*

Post by jrbell12

Ok fellas this is rnd 2 check for roster violations. Chargers and Titans this is the second time I'm pointing adout  the same violations to you rosters. Please correct them ASAP. You can find roster requirements under the league rules link in the forum.

Chargers: Second warning *

You need to get your roster to the min of 50 players
You must sign a Qb you are required to carry three and they must be in your depth chart. No punters or kuckiers in qb slots.

Chiefs:

You need to get your roster to the required min of 50 players. You are currently at 42.

Titans: Second Warning*

Remove WR Alexander from your TE slot unless you intend on moving Alexander to the 4 slot or lower on your depth chart at WR.

Carrying the min of 50 is for your benefit. Injuries fellas...I'm not busting your balls. And it's not difficult to find the roster requirements. I posted how to get there above. There is no reason this cannot be taken care if promptly.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 4:44 pm by rascrush

As I have explained in the past I can not it is phsyically impossible for me to sign people right now. At this point my owner money is at -14mill which makes it so I can not sign any players. Now it has gone down at the start of the year it was -25mill so in 4 games it has gone down 11mill so I believe at some point this year I will be able to do this right now it is not possible though. If you have any questions at all text me or call me jr

Post on Fri 04 Apr 2014, 5:54 pm by chrebet1024

...yes the only exception is when owner funds are negative.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:53 am