Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

issue with ravens

rascrush

issue with ravens Empty issue with ravens

Post by rascrush

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but just figured i would put it here. I just played my game with the ravens and well he did not do this all the time There were some very cheesy things he did to get back into the game when I was winning.

I am up I believe 10-0 in the 1st all of a sudden his next two drives he hot routes his slot reciever to go deep two stright drives same exact plays so he can get the score.

so he is now up I now score 2 more tds to get up 24-14

He now starts rolling out every play till he scores again and then once again when the game is close he stops. I am just saying kinda bs to do cheesy play that way you can get back into the game just take your ass whipping like a man
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Sat 05 Apr 2014, 9:03 pm by chrebet1024

....slick, zeemen...you got this? see what's happening here.

Post Sun 06 Apr 2014, 10:21 am by dterry028

it was 2 four vertical plays to breaston who is fast and you were in a base set. Also Russel Wilson, who scrambles frequently in real football. Seems like you do not take losing well tbh always an excuse.
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 06 Apr 2014, 2:27 pm by chrebet1024

dterry and rascrush...talk to zeemen and slick about the game....see what they say.
    slicksilverman

Post Mon 07 Apr 2014, 2:31 pm by slicksilverman

Alright...Dterry whether you think your play is sim or not, your gonna have to take a step back and think about it. There are multiple complaints now so rather than getting defensive try to really think about it and diversify your play. If ras was coming out in base set vs 3-4 wide, than the play would be to exploit the mismatch. I can in no way tell what really happened has there is no video and stats do not and can not tell the story. It seems to happen a bit here with people bringing out some cheese in 3rd and long and must score situations. It's a game guys, don't bring peoples integrity in question just because they lost.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:10 am