Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DYERO

SDchargers373

DYERO Empty DYERO

Post by SDchargers373

So now 3 games ive played u bud. 2 games u seemed to forget 4th down rules and thought u were playing lobby games i guess and game 3 in fantasy u decided to be a jerk and shut ur ps4 off 1 second b4 final whistle after getting ur ass kicked 40-21. Then u claim u were in rush and are sorry? If u were in such a rush why were u trying to score down 19 points with 40 seconds left in the game? You were running around with ur qb in the backfield like an idiot and lost him for the season b4 giving up a saftey on the next play. then i get the ball kneel it out and u disconnect? WTF? WHY DID U JOIN THIS LEAGUE? Then u say to me when i say ull get booted u reply "idgaf this league is dead anyways"Honestly i think uve won 1 game combined in default and fantasy. Dont worry bout the health of the league ur a D- minus player and hands down the worst peer in mefl. Again its not my call but i dont care to waste time playing u anymore, its not fun and u suck anyways
    Share this post on: reddit

stallion504

Post Tue 27 May 2014, 9:49 pm by stallion504

SDchargers373 wrote:So now 3 games ive played u bud. 2 games u seemed to forget 4th down rules and thought u were playing lobby games i guess and game 3 in fantasy u decided to be a jerk and shut ur ps4 off 1 second b4 final whistle after getting ur ass kicked 40-21. Then u claim u were in rush and are sorry? If u were in such a rush why were u trying to score down 19 points with 40 seconds left in the game? You were running around with ur qb in the backfield like an idiot and lost him for the season b4 giving up a saftey on the next play. then i get the ball kneel it out and u disconnect? WTF? WHY DID U JOIN THIS LEAGUE? Then u say to me when i say ull get booted u reply "idgaf this league is dead anyways"Honestly i think uve won 1 game combined in default and fantasy. Dont worry bout the health of the league ur a D- minus player and hands down the worst peer in mefl. Again its not my call but i dont care to waste time playing u anymore, its not fun and u suck anyways

It was me that he disconnected the game on at the final second. I did not make too much of a fuss as I knew that he was new and chaulked it up as a strange accident, but after reading this, everything that I thought was validated. Dude kept going no huddle, on 4th down as early as the 1st quarter. It did not matter, because my D shut all that down and created continuous turnovers. I thought after the first 4ints he would stop and actually play within the rules, but he kept going. He sent me that same text about The League being dead anyway.. I then texted him and discussed the rules and encouraged him to stay in the league and just work through it as I have over the past few years, but this dude plays str8 lobby.