Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another one

SDchargers373

another one Empty another one

Post by SDchargers373

sooo I wasnt gonna file a complaint cuz socal seems like a nice guy and everything but seriously putting ur hb in FB is bulshit which he did SEVERAL times on EVERY 3rd and short including one final long FB(hb in) run for a td which won him the game. In addition to run the same plays over and over on offence and defence i have to question why a 1st time (claims hes only ever played 4 games) madden player is playing in this league? Im personally not getting a lot of fun of this anymore i gotta file gameplay complaints all the time just not very fun and i feel like i spnding more time complaing about people not following the rules than enjoying my games losing games like this affects ur teams confidence its just dumb like seriously.

Watch live video from Sdchargers373 on Twitch

Share this post on: reddit

Post Thu 06 Nov 2014, 3:14 am by SDchargers373

http://www.twitch.tv/sdchargers373/c/5443178
    titanbrian

Post Thu 06 Nov 2014, 10:36 am by titanbrian

Southrncal was rushed into the league so he could hit the draft with us. Weather he is new to madden or league play had no consideration when we have one guy on waiting list. We had 32 owners last season and 13 had depth chart violations up to week 9. I think a new guy can get a week. He's on chat right now claiming the website won't let him on.

Instead of complaining about a guy that's been with us for 2 days, it's all our jobs to teach him what needs to happen if he wants to stay in our league.

You've had complaints with other owners that were completely justified, so keep them coming, and you're doing it the right way on the forum, thanks

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:56 pm