raiders suspension

titanbrian

raiders suspension

Post by titanbrian

ORTIZ_23 In a game I just watched, raiders vs. Chargers, You did something abusive.

With 1:49 left in the game, ball inside the 10, up 27-7, you called a run play and scored a TD. Chargers had 2 timeouts and just threw an interception.

Kneeling the ball in this situation is the right move, showing respect to a deflated opponent. By scoring a TD tells me your statistics are more important than your integrity.

I'd like you comment, and explain yourself before your punishment is decided, please.
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 6:05 pm by ortiz_23

I actually ran sideways to try and get tackled but the field was wide open so i just ran it in

Post on Thu 27 Nov 2014, 11:07 pm by SDchargers373

^sideways to get tackled lol #cmonman......and this play wasnt even a complaint but u can see he clearly avoids the tackle. I actually sont have an issue with hi scoring the TD here he couldve knelt but it wasnt a big deal. I think its telling tho how hes clearly lying , saying "trying to get tackled" when he runs AWAY from the oncoming tacklers and bounces it even tho the play is dive and is designed to keep the RB inside the FB i believe smh. classy

Post on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 2:55 am by ortiz_23

Whatever you say bro...i just think its funny that you went on for a day and a half about this and then made Titan watched the game and disagreed on it lol...A DAY AND A HALF

Post on Fri 28 Nov 2014, 4:49 pm by SDchargers373

funny thing is whatever brian says u know u called a wack game u acknowledged urself in chat after..what did u say again, " next time il beat u worse and il mix it up more". Ive played u several times, lost everytime big, never had an issue with ur playcalling before. Why would I just make this up? I never had any issue with you ever. It was always quite the opposite I was quite complimentary of your game....

Post on Sat 29 Nov 2014, 9:19 pm by Zeemen

Should have been a kneel no matter what under 2 mins. Shouldn't even be a debate. If over 2 mins usualky the ball is run to the 2 min warning. SDcharger is a really sim guy to I used to play in his division last madden.

Post on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:26 pm by titanbrian

Jamal Charles has the most TD's in the AFC. And because he's scoring in garbage time, I'm going to suspend him for two games.

Please take Charles of your depth chart, and accept suspension by responding to this post.

Post on Sun 30 Nov 2014, 4:33 pm by ortiz_23

Cool

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 20 Nov 2017, 6:56 am