Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask Madden

SDchargers373

Ask Madden Empty Ask Madden

Post by SDchargers373

Are people really using "ask madden" to chose their plays? I never thought of as much of a discussion but upon learning a certain undefeated team uses madden to call their plays I wondered what people thought about it? I can see it happening when u running out of time to call a d a or even a offensive play once or twice a game but using it more than that? I thought I was calling a game against another person? Should it be banned? Should it be embraced?
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Mon 01 Dec 2014, 9:43 am by Zeemen

That undefeated team isn't me btw as I've never once asked madden for anything other then a better game to play.
    titanbrian

Post Mon 01 Dec 2014, 10:51 am by titanbrian

If you set it up in your gameflow section in custom playbooks, then Madden selects pre determined plays according to your strategy. If it's 3rd and long, it will choose the plays you selected for 3rd and long situations. All downs and yardage, goal line, 2 minute drill, run out the clock,ect. All situations are there and if set up the right way, it's a great sim tool.

Then there is the guys who keep saying the cpu gives then a more enjoyable game, haha, maybe Madden should pick plays for more coaches, huuuu!

Post Tue 02 Dec 2014, 1:23 am by SDchargers373

Nvm. shouldve known better than to bring it up lol. keep up the stellar work TB lol
    titanbrian

Post Tue 02 Dec 2014, 1:58 pm by titanbrian

You're the man I guess, I'll assume when you ask for opinions next time, that you are excluding me.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:48 pm