Washington over rated?

titanbrian
titanbrian

Washington over rated? Empty Washington over rated?

Post by titanbrian

Looks like a decline is beginning for coach zeemen and the Redskins. After winning coach of the year last season, zeemen came short of a super bowl appearance, and rumors were swirling that the future hall of fame coach wasn't keeping up with current football trends.

The one time champ, is said to be benefiting from an easy schedule, and can't get his team ready for big games.(see Chicago loss)

We will soon see with the post season approaching, weather the talk is real, or just jealousy from less fortunate coaches.
Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

Frank_XD-

Post on Wed 10 Dec 2014, 2:11 pm by Frank_XD-

Ooooooh!

Post on Wed 10 Dec 2014, 8:03 pm by Zeemen

Lol this one is easy. IM BORED with madden. When the online play came out years back I was fired up tons of fun I put lots of hours in. 5 years later and countless games I have all I can do to put the game in and play. I don't get up for any games as they don't mean as much to me as it may my opponent. I'd give anything to have won nothing like 92% of most owners. Then I'd be hungry. To this day I have not watched film on 1 of my games before I play. Don't care to don't need to. I usually win regardless. I should loose a lot more as I know and am told how many watch my games. Shit I caught one owner with my exact playbook. I also just purchased my 3'rd company I don't have any time to even get one leagues' games in. Not sure why it's notable when I lose its a video game and for all those playing day and night and still losing well I won't say it but not good.

The main thing is I've told a few I'm close to in these leagues, that I'll stick it out till end of season. For those who beat me in reg season it sounds if like that was your SB and maybe it is but I'll tell ya this it sue hell wasn't for me. I do show up and play my scheduled games so that will continue. How long I can hang on, well that's is to be seen. Sometimes there are bigger things in life then madden I wish there were not but it is what it is. I do enjoy playing you all in this league as mostly they are sim games. I will always check in though and keep tabs on my boys Flybad and Otis. I like seeing how they do.

Thanks for the recognition on this it's the first time I've been in the spotlight!!!!
titanbrian

Post on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 5:51 pm by titanbrian

Excuse me, this is the smack talk thread, important stuff like that should be in the main section.

Also, if you don't go out on top, I'll be very disappointed, lol

Post on Thu 11 Dec 2014, 7:27 pm by Zeemen

I'd really like to know how it feels to be you each week. Under the radar every game. Must be nice no expectations.
titanbrian

Post on Fri 12 Dec 2014, 7:33 am by titanbrian

That's more like it Smile

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 21 Jul 2019, 4:31 am