Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Roster Check: 9 Teams with suspensions looming.

jrbell12

Final Roster Check: 9 Teams with suspensions looming. Empty Final Roster Check: 9 Teams with suspensions looming.

Post by jrbell12

As I have said in several previous posts over the weekend.... No excuses really. If you guys were active on the site this wouldnt happen. However even though I posted every last message in chat, still owners couldnt get it together. We have a bit of a combo here with new owners maybe not familiar with the way things work. All I can say about that is, get on the site. This info is NOT available in chat. Chiefs are on unlimited auto, rascrush has been away. But for a couple of you there is no logical reason that you failed to correct your rosters. Heres a suggestion, we can see who is on the forum, we can see whos been on in the past 24 hours, and we can check to see the last time any owner was on the site. I propose this to TB, we need to get back to the site and use chat for fun etc.. The guys that choose not to use the required site you get no dibs on teams in M16. This is how we did this in the past. So you guys that want a good shot at the team of your choosing, get on the site! To the 15 owners that corrected their roster issues, thanks a ton. You guys are great!

BILLS
    52 on your roster, you just need to sign 1 player.
    CB @ FS 3 slot is illegal

BRONCOS
    38 players? lol Not going to list the violations. I know you have been away. But you need to sign and fill your roster correctly ASAP bud!!

CHIEFS
    Unlim Auto
    38 players on roster

DOLPHINS
    52 players, you need to sign 1.
    HB @ FB 3 slot is illegal

EAGLES
    50 players on your roster, you need 3 more.
    You need a third HB.
    CB @ SS 3 slot is illegal

PANTHERS
    52 player, you need to sign 1.

RAMS
    51 players, you just need to sign 2

RAVENS
    51 players, you need to add 2.

TITANS
    *45 players, you need to sign 8. And then make sure your roster meets the guidelines.

I will still be going through periodically checking depth charts, make sure you keep it straight guys, Depth chart checks are not a once a season thing.

Thanks
    Share this post on: reddit

titanbrian

Post Wed 08 Apr 2015, 8:20 am by titanbrian

Bills dolphins eagles rams, I'll check after work! I saw titans fixed then I went to bed, ugh

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:00 pm