Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Website Activity

BurntCabbage
    BurntCabbage

Website Activity Empty Website Activity

Post by BurntCabbage

To play in the MEFL you MUST use the league website. You should at least sign on every other day.  Below you will find a list of out current owners who have not signed onto the website in 3 or more days.  This is not acceptable and will have to be corrected to remain in the league.

Stallion504 (Bucs) - Corrected

dewees30 (Dolphins) - 6 Days*

orrcaa66 (Seahawks) - 9 days*

Last edited by BurntCabbage on Sun 08 Dec 2013, 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

stallion504

Post Sun 08 Dec 2013, 2:18 pm by stallion504

I'm still here. I'm on it multiple times a day. I guess maybe I did not log in in 3 days.
    BurntCabbage

Post Sat 04 Jan 2014, 6:28 pm by BurntCabbage

Alright you know what time it is......website check time. Who's is on and who doesn't bother? Lets find out....

Helldawg66 (Colts) - 5 days

Rascrush (Bills) - 8 days

Otis51 (Redskins) - 13 days

Regularjoe28 (seahawks) - Last login Dec. 12th (23 days)......shit dude, do you even know what season we are in??

I will send out a text.....I need you guys to correct this. At least every 3 days. And damn maybe post something from time to time?
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 04 Jan 2014, 6:42 pm by chrebet1024

cabbage...try to get a hold of rascrush as he is on auto-pilot...told me he's been having some issues recently.  do your thing.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:51 am