Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravens (DarkArchivist)

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

Ravens (DarkArchivist) Empty Ravens (DarkArchivist)

Post by chrebet1024

Very very good SIM player.  Mixes up plays very well.  Only time he didn't was early in the game as he got off a bunch of 3 steps and kept hitting me on the sidelines.  Once I adjusted to it he then did the same.

Offense:  Very good runner with Reggie Bush, inside and out.  Most effective from Pistol because the threat with Wilson is always there.  Probably could have taken advantage of Wilson's legs more.  Good quick passer on the 3 steps.  Reads the defense pre snap and has his man.  One thing I'd say it once he gets his progressions down on the 7 step passes....he's gonna be deadly.

Defense:  Very good on the Hit Stick.  Destroyed Gates on a kick return for a fumble recovery TD, next return broke the man's collar bone.  Does blitz effectively.  Also spreads out his USER PLAYERS as he doesn't stay on 1 guy.

Jets 27 Ravens 21

very good game darkarchivist.  Only reason Jets won was because of 2 pick 6's in 1st quarter.
    Share this post on: reddit

DarkArchivist

Post Thu 02 Jan 2014, 7:08 am by DarkArchivist

I'm embarrassed to say... Sometimes I forget I have Russel Wilson(Smh). In my other league, my QB doesn't run so I'm not used to it. I'm gonna change that though. I gotta work his legs into my scheme more often.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:34 am