MEFL Fantasy League Signup

Share
avatar
chrebet1024
Admin

Posts : 1728
Join date : 2013-09-06
20131014

MEFL Fantasy League Signup

Post by chrebet1024

There are 2 Steps In Signing Up:


1. REGISTER for this website (Register button is located at top of screen or click link below)
CLICK HERE To Register For Website


2. Reply to THIS Message, providing the following information below, and following the directions:

***Copy and Paste to make things easier on yourself***



Commishes:  SL1CKS1LVERMAN / TitanBrian / Helldawg66

1.
Did you read all of the Rules/Guidelines?
CLICK HERE For MEFL Rules / Guidelines

2. Did you read the Mission Statement and check Team Availability?
CLICK HERE For Mission Statement / Teams

3. Do you play Madden YEAR ROUND?

4. PSN
Username

5. Twitch Account Username (make SAME as PSN or similar if taken):

6. Phone Number: Please TEXT to COMMISH, Slick, at 856-952-0724 as it will remain PRIVATE to only Team Owners

7. Top 3 Teams Desired:

8. Do you have a WIRED CONNECTION and a strong enough internet connection to Broadcast Games?

9. Which Leagues are you currently in (if any)?

10. Which Leagues have you previously been in (if any)?

11. League Referral (if any)?

***Please keep your Username for this website the SAME as PSN name (you CAN change after it's been created).


Last edited by chrebet1024 on Sat 22 Nov 2014, 2:09 pm; edited 108 times in total


_________________
chrebet1024
845-820-2499

Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Post on Mon 14 Oct 2013, 10:51 pm by Optimus_prime__2

Oakland raiders
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:06 am by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

So wait... are we still going to have our same players? What about the ppl who aren't getting a PS4 right away? Are they going to lose their team?
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 12:15 am by chrebet1024

With the PS4 League we WILL be re-drafting all together.  We have no other choice.  So we will make the transition sometime before the new year (depending on when and how many get PS4 by then).

The PS3 league (THIS CURRENT ONE)...will stay alive and move to another site.  However it will be up to the people that are still in the league to run it.  I'm pretty sure once people get their PS4's, there will be no interest to go back onto their PS3's and play both.
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 8:09 am by chrebet1024

bump
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 9:39 am by stallion504

Can I get the Saints instead of the Bucs?

I have been convinced that I should embrace my Home Team...
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:12 am by BurntCabbage

DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS wrote:So wait... are we still going to have our same players? What about the ppl who aren't getting a PS4 right away? Are they going to lose their team?
Our goal is to draft for the ps4 league as soon as we have 32 owners with ps4's signed up. Our goal is also to draft as soon as possible after ps4 release to maximize the number of seasons we play before m26 or m15 or whatever. If we have 32 owners with ps4's 2 weeks after release, then we are drafting 2-3 weeks after release. However, if we do not have a full league by then we will most likely wait until more get ps4's. But my guess is that we will have a full league and the draft will happen sooner than later. In the event you do not have a ps4 come draft time, we will add you to a waiting list to take over first available team once you get your ps4. In the meantime those that do not have the ps4 can continue playing the ps3 leagues and we will have a full website to support both default and fantasy ps3 leagues. I personally in no way want to make anyone feel "left out", but we all knew this split was coming and as a league we have to maximize the gameplay for the ps4 fantasy league and try to get at least 4 seasons worth of play before the next release. Bottom line is.....we WILL support all owners regardless of ps3 or ps4 status.
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 10:35 am by chrebet1024

yes....well said cabbage. We definitely will support both ps3 and ps4. I would say this though....because PS4 is the future and eventually will be the only system...try to get it as as you can. The reality is....it will be very seldom where you see a guy stick with the ps3 league once he gets ps4. So our goal is to keep everyone together but we need to also recruit more guys to keep BOTH going.

We'll keep everybody updated as we get closer to mid November.

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:21 am by tampamountaineer

ill grab the chargers for ps4 fantasy

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:21 am by tampamountaineer

..

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 1:35 pm by shaston

Let me get the Buccs since the Saints are being taken by Stallion504.
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 2:07 pm by stallion504

shaston wrote:Let me get the Buccs since the Saints are being taken by Stallion504.
Ha!
avatar

Post on Tue 15 Oct 2013, 2:10 pm by stallion504

shaston wrote:Let me get the Buccs since the Saints are being taken by Stallion504.
Shaston, I know you will be welcomed in Tampa, but the locals hate it when people spell the Buc's with the extra C. It makes no sense to me but hey.. Just letting you know.
avatar

Post on Sun 20 Oct 2013, 7:38 pm by chrebet1024

.....
avatar

Post on Mon 21 Oct 2013, 5:11 pm by chrebet1024

...

Post on Wed 23 Oct 2013, 3:36 pm by Lord_Deniki

Vikings.
Lord_Deniki
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:12 am by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

I know I chose the Texans for the PS4, but by when do you need a definite answer if we will be in the PS4 league?

I'm just currently debating on whether or not I feel like spending another $60 on basically the same game with improved graphics I just bought not even 2 months ago.
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:23 am by chrebet1024

well...just monitor the sign ups. We'llnkeep u down now as the Texans. When the sign ups do get filled up then we'll start asking you what's going on.
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:33 am by chrebet1024

I also say this.....we do understand sometimes its very difficult for some to spend the money and get the ps4 right away...and drop another $60 on the game...so we do realize that. Its def tough...

....but PS4 IS the future. Eventually everybody will be on PS4 and nobody will be on PS3. Just think about what's going to happen once it does come out....guys will have ps4...and some guys will refuse to get it right away...BUT eventually it will creep up into do many people's mind to get it once it does come out and their hearing so many good things. Eventually everybody will say...hey I'm gonna get it eventually ....why not now?

....so its very important, if we wanna be a serious league, that we get the same start as other serious leagues and start firm the beginning with it. It will also he'll big time with recruiting of better owners as there will be stubborn leagues that will try to roll with ps3 until M15....and a lot of those guys will be looking for PS4 leagues....that's a great opportunity to add to our community.

....once it comes out...LESS and less people will stick with the ps3 each and every day. It happens every time a new console comes out. People are stubborn at first and then they give in. We need to recognize this.
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:37 am by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

That's fine. I definitely do plan on going to the PS4. But I guess what I'm curious about also is, how many people are gonna have Madden 25 by November 12th (release date for Madden on PS4) ?

Is that the date when we're starting the new league on the PS4? Or are we going to hold it back a few more days/weeks?
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 8:39 am by chrebet1024

we are going to play it by ear. We wanna do it as soon as possible but it does all depend on when people get the consoles.
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 9:22 am by stallion504

chrebet1024 wrote:I also say this.....we do understand sometimes its very difficult for some to spend the money and get the ps4 right away...and drop another $60 on the game...so we do realize that. Its def tough...

....but PS4 IS the future. Eventually everybody will be on PS4 and nobody will be on PS3. Just think about what's going to happen once it does come out....guys will have ps4...and some guys will refuse to get it right away...BUT eventually it will creep up into do many people's mind to get it once it does come out and their hearing so many good things.  Eventually everybody will say...hey I'm gonna get it eventually ....why not now?

....so its very important, if we wanna be a serious league, that we get the same start as other serious leagues and start firm the beginning with it.  It will also he'll big time with recruiting of better owners as there will be stubborn leagues that will try to roll with ps3 until M15....and a lot of those guys will be looking for PS4 leagues....that's a great opportunity to add to our community.

....once it comes out...LESS and less people will stick with the ps3 each and every day. It happens every time a new console comes out. People are stubborn at first and then they give in. We need to recognize this.
I concur...

I know for me, for the amount of time I spend on my current PS3 and Madden 13, it will be well spent money. Now if I can only get it on release day Question 
avatar

Post on Thu 24 Oct 2013, 6:19 pm by chrebet1024

reminder

Post on Fri 25 Oct 2013, 9:52 am by Lord_Deniki

Gamestop will have a deal you can trade in your ps3 madden and for either 10 or 15$ you can get the ps4 game

Post on Sun 27 Oct 2013, 2:51 am by Bayouranch

bills for ps4 fantasy will be getting ps4 around december 1st

Post  by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:40 am