Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seahawks

slicksilverman
    slicksilverman

Seahawks Empty Seahawks

Post by slicksilverman

There was no personnel matching most of the game as he mostly picked his plays before me. Ran the same exact play 5 times in the same set for 20 yards each. There were no inside runs in the whole game.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Sat 01 Mar 2014, 9:44 pm by chrebet1024

Ok thanks Slick.

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 11:25 am by ramsballa

My only defense (all puns intended) is that thegoal of football is for the defense to stop the offense. Not the offense only running plays that the defense can defend. SIM is a play on words. Basically, what SIM leagues are falling prey to is DUMBING DOWN THE GAME. Every play, I mean every play can be stopped. It is the responsibility of the defense to STOP the offense. If you are not willing to do this, you are a lazy madden player and should quit playing the game. I am a student of the game and I study videos, talk to guys who played in MADDEN NATION ON ESPN, and I have a friend named KOBRA on speed dial. I am a student of the game. Am I the best no.....but I pride myself in getting better.

Love you
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 1:17 pm by chrebet1024

Alright here we go....Ramzballa brought up a fascinating topic. Do sim leagues go too far sometimes? My opinion? Yes they do. I mean the last thing I want is guys mixing up plays ONLY for the sake of mixing up plays. The point no mixing up plays is to BE better....makes u better..makes schemes better.

BUT although some leagues go too far....there is no way we should only be calling a few plays on defense all game. If real life defense did that they'd get torched. The Seahawks were the closest great defense I've ever seen...as everybody knew they were calling variations of a cover three all the time.

We need to meet somewhere in the middle. Ramzballa...expand the playbook...do diff variations of certain things u like.

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:02 pm by Zeemen

It's not a real football game if ones team uses 5-10 plays only to have the D have to use same plays to stop it. To me it's a cop out of not using the 400 plays in your playbook. That's what online ranked games are it's " I'm going to run 5 money plays over and over please try and stop it". No thanks not fun and not football. I also know this, if a team runs same plays over and over they will not make it far. I believe that was the case in the Giants beating the Seahawks last week inwhich the Seahawks qb threw 4 picks most if which were same pass plays. So actually this league will force an owner to adapt at more play calling or they will end up getting beat by the elite.

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:30 pm by ramsballa

You guys asked for it......#mixingupplays here we come....LOL

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:36 pm by ramsballa

PS the picks were also a result of my timing being off....but I can expand my playcalling very easily:

1. Gun Trio Offset scheme.
    2. Strong close scheme.
    3. I Form Normal Scheme.
    4. SB Big Scheme.
    5. Streak my TE and hit him in the seam.
    6. Streak my outside WRs and go deep all game.
    7. 5 Wide Scheme (with my WR corp who you gonna shut down)
    8. Pistol whip you...LOL with my mobile QB.

AND on top of all of this I can simply run curls and in routes which are impossible to stop AND then I can just run the ball.

So I will make sure you will not see the same thing. Now if you can stop all of the above is that my fault?????

hehehehehehe bruuuuuhahahahahahaha

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:42 pm by ramsballa

Add Gun Ace Scheme

ramsballa wrote:PS the picks were also a result of my timing being off....but I can expand my playcalling very easily:

1.  Gun Trio Offset scheme.
    2.  Strong close scheme.
    3.  I Form Normal Scheme.
    4.  SB Big Scheme.
    5.  Streak my TE and hit him in the seam.
    6.  Streak my outside WRs and go deep all game.
    7.  5 Wide Scheme (with my WR corp who you gonna shut down)
    8.  Pistol whip you...LOL with my mobile QB.

AND on top of all of this I can simply run curls and in routes which are impossible to stop AND then I can just run the ball.

So I will make sure you will not see the same thing.  Now if you can stop all of the above is that my fault?????

hehehehehehe bruuuuuhahahahahahaha
    slicksilverman

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 3:52 pm by slicksilverman

There were no inside runs at all which needs to change as well as personnel matching.

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 4:07 pm by Zeemen

Ok let me get this strait yr saying yr going to start mixing plays more and do curls and stuff which are impossible to stop. So that means you won't lose, giants got lucky, I should quit now bc you won't loose, the NFC is in trouble, we asked for it, Giants did nothing to win the game, it was u on purpose making bad throws, and um did I leave anything out? I am glad your playing with us we need owners that are really good. We can also learn from you or at least I'm going to take notes bc it's always nice learning new info. I have thrown a few curls here and there but not the ones that are impossible to stop. If I learn those yr right I may make and win SB. If I were you I wouldn't show them to the NFC west bc you don't want them keying in on those plays.

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 4:27 pm by ramsballa

Hahahahahahahahaha to all of that!!
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 5:38 pm by chrebet1024

Ramsballa...you do understand what we're saying right?

You seem like a level headed guy which is good.

Post Sun 02 Mar 2014, 8:27 pm by HDJunky212

Chrebet. Rev ain't new to league play. This guy plays usually in at least 4 to 5 leagues per Madden edition. He knows how to mix up play calling and his schemes are pretty legit. I just think it's funny somebody complains about outside runs as something that's hard to stop. The previous Chargers owner made that same complaint on me but who's still standing in the league right now??? I think the hope is that rules & league settings are not adjusted so much that it caters to sub-par skill level. Get in the lab, work on your scheme on both sides of the ball, and respect when another player provides you a learning opportunity to step up your game. Nuff said.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:05 pm