Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "Real" Fantasy Drafters

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

The "Real" Fantasy Drafters Empty The "Real" Fantasy Drafters

Post by chrebet1024

Did all 53 Rounds because we flew through it...and hey why not?  Towards the end it becomes Free Agency, and you guys also know that I always like to make INJURIES REALISTIC....so depth becomes important.

Kudos to these guys who actually care about filling out players 1 all the way through 53 on the depth chart...as they stayed throughout and didn't disappear at all:

slick
    sdchargers
    bull
    helldawg
    zeemen
    titanbrian
    j_bell
    chrebet
    tampamountaineer
    shaston
    stallion

.....the "Real" Fantasy Drafters.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue 16 Sep 2014, 12:31 am by Zeemen

And what a good one it was. Nice job on running the draft man. Went well IMO
    Yeah Dog

Post Tue 16 Sep 2014, 8:29 am by Yeah Dog

Looks like a big ass "CHEESE" board to me!!!!! lol.... great job running the draft chreb - kudos to everyone who drafted - it was a marathon but fun.

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 4:09 am by SDchargers373

YD ur juz jealous u couldnt tough it out:)
    chrebet1024

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 9:12 am by chrebet1024

Obviously I'm kidding around here with the "real" drafters.  Of course we never look down on guys who leave the draft for a bit or duck out early. It's extremely tough to be there for the whole thing.

Was a good draft.  My team sucks....but still a good draft.
    titanbrian

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:47 am by titanbrian

I look down on the guys who, after round 25, start asking to Sim the rest, they don't have to stay, but don't ask to take away my fun

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:54 pm by jrbell12

I had a list. The tv on and a pack of fucking Juicey Fruit! Lol And my team is still not that good! Lol

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 10:54 am