Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rookie draft

SDchargers373

rookie draft Empty rookie draft

Post by SDchargers373

with rookie classes being random and never the same, I think we should draft another round or two or even all rounds because those rounds could be important
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 9:12 am by chrebet1024

...I'm still trying to figure out what "random" means.

Does these mean that the classes are "random" each year?  Or does it mean players WITHIN each draft are random?
    titanbrian

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 10:54 am by titanbrian

Ea, says random players, and random classes. Claim they worked hard to set up parameters so its not crazy random (WR with 45 catch), and have it set up with a few deep sleepers in every class. I have done 4 seasons on an offline league only scouting the bottom half of the player pool, and it looks like average guys with a few fast or strong guys tossed in the mix.

Post Wed 17 Sep 2014, 12:47 pm by jrbell12

I agree, I did read that the drafts are in fact completely randomized. Not the class itself, but the players are randomized each draft. It says that it ensures no drafts will include the same players per class. People won't be able to match drafts this year. Matching draft classes like in the past sounds to be a thing in the past now.I did read that at some point there will be a reference to each and every player. But it's nothing like the lotus father spreadsheet people were using last year... Given that, I think all seven rounds could be more important this year as well.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 2:58 am