Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A big thanks to Slick and TitanBrian

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

A big thanks to Slick and TitanBrian Empty A big thanks to Slick and TitanBrian

Post by chrebet1024

...these two guys are the Commishes of Fantasy.  They have done a great job with running the league and will continue as commishes moving forward.

Go to them with anything and everything.

I'm still here doing the website and a few other things...but with a lot of other crap I have going on, these are your guys.

Last edited by chrebet1024 on Fri 03 Oct 2014, 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Frank_XD-

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 5:16 pm by Frank_XD-

Understood
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 5:38 pm by chrebet1024

Frank_XD- wrote:Understood

nahh it had nothing to do with you Frank, I promise.  I've been meaning to send this message out for a while now.

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 8:11 pm by Zeemen

Are we needing update help? The headings are old. The Redskins and cards played and both undeafeated or they were. No mention of anything. That was a huge game. Just wondering bc things are not updated much. Is there someone in place to help with this?
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 8:27 pm by chrebet1024

i actually messed up the game of the week for Redskins and Cards.  Accidentally took the week after the current week....so we we missed out on GOW for Skins / Cards week.

Also....the more guys post to the forum...the more headlines we'll get onto the home page.

We're ok with the headlines being updated as long as I don't have to do much commish work in either league.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 5:16 am