Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When someone posts on vacation thread

SDchargers373

When someone posts on vacation thread Empty When someone posts on vacation thread

Post by SDchargers373

When someone posts on vaca thread shouldnt they be autod? Does the other guy have to request multiple times for that person to be put on auto and then have it still not happen? Whats the point of the vaca thread? I lost 2 of my best guys to injuries on that sim...like thats pretty weak show on commisioners part...asked on thurday , friday multiple times till I just got tired of asking like that shit is weak, commisioners should sit their best defenders for as long as mine are injured dont u think?

Kind of defeats the purpose of suspending people who violate rules. I win robars in both leagues and i lose my best players for longer than people who break rules play like losers smh.
    Share this post on: reddit

titanbrian

Post Tue 02 Dec 2014, 1:53 pm by titanbrian

Oh man, I see no record of you asking me, Tampa only guy I seen on chat ask for auto.

Also, if I was posting a vacation thread, I'd also put myself on auto, so not to burden anyone.

Post Tue 02 Dec 2014, 2:28 pm by SDchargers373

thats nice but when someone post in vacation thread my point is why do i have do repeatedly ask for him to be autod? Then why wasnt it ever done? Again its just shitty commisinering and i asked repeatedly, ask slick and HD, I also asked in chat 3 times and posted a link to the vacation thread. Pretty weak when a robar winner losing his players for longer than people who break rules whats the point of playing a clean game when im just gonna lose my players for longer than people that dont? whats the point of even playing at this point?. great job.
    titanbrian

Post Tue 02 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm by titanbrian

Yes, it shouldn't have happened

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:40 am