Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleveland Browns/New York Giants Trade - APPROVED

DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS
    DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

Cleveland Browns/New York Giants Trade - APPROVED Empty Cleveland Browns/New York Giants Trade - APPROVED

Post by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

New York Giants Receive:

24 year old, 6'2" 226lbs Jimmy Garoppolo - 89 Throw Power, 76 Accuracy, 85 Throw On Run, 91 Short Accuracy, 91 Medium Accuracy, 80 Deep Accuracy, 99 Confidence & Stat Boost

Cleveland Browns Receive:

New York Giant's 2016 1st, 3rd, and 4th round picks.

Giants get a young, developing, QB with 99 confidence and stat boost who won 2014 Super Bowl, finished 7th in most passing yards in league in 2015 season, and who threw for 24 TDs this year. Garoppolo's stats are on par with Russell Wilson for comparison. Has better short accuracy than Wilson, same medium accuracy as Wilson and 89 throw power compared to Wilson's 93 throw power.

Browns, with the new addition of Brock Osweiler, look to continue to get younger on both sides of ball. Giant's 1st, 3rd, and 4th round could help Browns get younger and also acquire a decent QB in case Osweiler doesn't work out for Browns.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Mon 22 Dec 2014, 3:25 pm by tampamountaineer

i approve
    titanbrian

Post Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:14 pm by titanbrian

Tampa, it seems you may be giving a little to much for this guy, but you're a big boy, and this isn't collusion, so I approve
    slicksilverman

Post Mon 22 Dec 2014, 7:47 pm by slicksilverman

I agree, i would rather be on the receiving end of those draft picks as we have seen their value. Gonna approve.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:16 pm