Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seattle Position req

RegularJ0e

Seattle Position req Empty Seattle Position req

Post by RegularJ0e

Peyton Hillis (RB) to FB
    -Would like to cut him all together, but not looking to get hit with penalties over 1M this season.
    -Formerly a FB

SS Josh Bush to FS
    -Mainly for depth.
    -Is more of a Free Safety then a Strong to begin with.

Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post Sun 26 Jan 2014, 11:55 am by BurntCabbage

Hillis most likely declined. Chrebet declined that same request earlier, but i'll let him tell you. Can can play ss at fs and vice versa. Don't think that needs approved, but i'll let him tell ya..
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 26 Jan 2014, 11:58 am by chrebet1024

yeah cabbage is correct....hill is has terrible run blocking attributes now. He was only a FB with a broncos coming into the league...but was a bad FB. Thats why he quickly was moved to HB.

Josh bush go for it

Post Sun 26 Jan 2014, 2:58 pm by RegularJ0e

He was still a Fullback. He is an awful running back with 82 speed, and declining. There are awful FBs in the game. I just cant afford to cut him for cap reasons. But there is a such thing as a Receiving FB.
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 26 Jan 2014, 3:09 pm by chrebet1024

there are receiving FB's....but not even a receiving FB has the poorest Blocking attributes that Hillis has.

Post Sun 26 Jan 2014, 6:26 pm by RegularJ0e

Yeah, but again.. he's dead weight at RB. He wont get a SINGLE carry. I'll be boosting his blocking skills too. All of his points will be dumped into them. I havent progressed a single player since I took the team over. guys like Joe Haden have 40,000 points to spend. I can make him serviceable 100% at FB. like I said, I can't cut him, so I need to use him some how.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:18 pm