Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

colts ( helldawg66 )

titanbrian
    titanbrian

colts ( helldawg66 ) Empty colts ( helldawg66 )

Post by titanbrian

outstanding game was played!

tendencies: if you see a 4 WR set 80% chance its a run play. (WHO YOU FOOLIN'? ) actually its quite effective I couldnt bring myself to run commit even though I knew it was a run, lol. When the play really mattered it was to Dez Bryant ( no shock ) but I did notice a few curls to him, this could be his goto play.

on D he is a straight up player, mixes man and zone, has a real knack for guessing you play. It cant be scouting and hard work, cuz he's a college kid, and was probably high during our game. so I chalk up the great play calling to luck, but somehow its there.

Special teams I saw 3 of the juke back moves on kick returns, but he only made one of them work.

Super fun game by a great SIM player, thanks for playing
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue 28 Jan 2014, 9:48 pm by Helldawg66

i'd like to say i am sober during our games but i could probably use something to deal with the college stress, lol.

i don't know how people think that backjuke thing works, honestly i'm just trying to get practice at doing the juke in general like with jacquizz on his touchdown, if i didn't have hester back there receiving there's no way in hell i attempt that thing.

Fantasy Week 3! Rematch! Gonna be Awesome!
    titanbrian

Post Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:01 pm by titanbrian

1 out of 3 on juke back things sucks, you should quit school like the rest of us did and practice more.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 15 May 2024, 2:06 am