Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broncos/steelers trade -- APPROVED

Zeemen

Broncos/steelers trade -- APPROVED Empty Broncos/steelers trade -- APPROVED

Post by Zeemen

Steelers send:
    RE clayborne 81 over 26 years
    1'st round pick

Broncos send:
    RE avril 90 over 28 years

Broncos have d team and looking for youth plus draft more as he did not draft his team. steelers swapping hit power for finesse and not looking to be a player in the draft.

I agree
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat 08 Feb 2014, 2:52 pm by jrbell12

Broncos agree. The average age of my players is "retired"!, WoW ! Lol

Post Sun 09 Feb 2014, 3:29 pm by Zeemen

Bump
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 09 Feb 2014, 4:10 pm by chrebet1024

Avril is such a better player than Claiborne.....

Avril:
    BSH 88 FMV 92 PMV 91 SPD 81 ACC 88 AGI 80
    Has Swim, Spin and High Motor traits

Claiborne:
    BSH 86 FMV 84 PMV 62 SPD 76 ACC 77 AGI 72
    Has Swim, Bull, and High Motor triats

The traits are even, age is even as 2 year diff is nothing in a 5 year franchise, but the Ratings are a KILLER difference.  Having all 3 ratings (BSH, PMV and FMV) close to or over 90 makes a STUD pass rusher.

On top of it Zeemen's 1st rounder is gonna be terrible!!!!!!!!!

JRBell I don't know WHY you wanna do it bc Avril kills Claiborne.

But I do APPROVE bc a 1st round pick makes the difference ok, and Claiborne does have the "Quick" development trait

....although I wanted to elaborate to the league to be very AWARE of certain guys you trade with

This list includes: zeemen, chrebet1024, flybad, cabbage, str8coach, deniki and many more.  Don't let those guys get the better of you in trades.
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 09 Feb 2014, 4:16 pm by chrebet1024

I do take back the comment...."idk why broncos would wanna do this.".....

I do know why...the swap of lessening a DL is worth a 1st rounder.  I understand JR.

Post Sun 09 Feb 2014, 6:12 pm by Zeemen

Um ya he gets another 1'st round pick this one is actually easy and clayborne is a good player. Can't buy. 94 hit power.
    BurntCabbage

Post Sun 09 Feb 2014, 8:06 pm by BurntCabbage

chrebet1024 wrote:This list includes: zeemen, chrebet1024, flybad, cabbage, str8coach, deniki and many more. Don't let those guys get the better of you in trades.

Whoa there buddy. Don't go throwing my name in there...... I am no one to fear. Anybody feel welcome to trade me your best players and I promise not to bend you over too bad.

Oh, as for the trade.....I approve. The 31st or 32nd pick probably wont be a very good one tho. Especially with these drafts that only have about 6 studs in them.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:08 am