Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's that time of week, sit down w Coach

Lord_Deniki

It's that time of week, sit down w Coach Empty It's that time of week, sit down w Coach

Post by Lord_Deniki

PR: Well you've hit quite a tailspin since we last talked.

LF: Yes, dropping 2 straight in the division is tough. But we played well and had a chance to win both games. Missed 2 pt attempt with :10 left vs GB and Stafford had a shot at a go ahead TD but over threw Hopkins who looked like he had a step or two on his man. That may be just Stafford's time off. We expect him to hit those in the playoffs.

PR: Speaking of playoffs, you go from a possible 1 seed all the way down to a 3 or possibly even wildcard if Detroit can win the division.

LF: We plan on ending the season strong and we end up where we end up. The playoffs is a start of an all new season.

PR: This team has faced injuries quite a bit over the last 2 season and always seems to over come it. Can you over come the Charles injury?

LF: Well Jamaal is a big part of the offense, but we went 3-0 without Wagner and 2-1 without Stafford. I don't expect this team to roll over without JC. Pierce is a solid solid back and we expect him to put up the same numbers on the ground as JC would.

PR: Thanks and until next week, Good luck.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Thu 06 Mar 2014, 6:30 pm by Zeemen

I lost JC I'm default league def tough winning without him. I'm so glad to have him back. Feel yr pain brotha
    chrebet1024

Post Thu 06 Mar 2014, 9:33 pm by chrebet1024

....must be nice to have him though...you son's of bitches

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:18 am