Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 10 Game of the Week

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

Week 10 Game of the Week Empty Week 10 Game of the Week

Post by chrebet1024

Week 10 Game of the Week 5Ak6VlnnRrYfS7f7HxeELl4Q06iCAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC BurntCabbage(7-2)
    vs
    Week 10 Game of the Week AFlSI0IjF3UkAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC c4jun1119 (6-2)

Sunday, 1 pm, only on Week 10 Game of the Week Tv_fox10
    In Week 10 the Game of the Week features 2 old school MXLF Owners.  BurntCabbage and his Eagles will travel to Green Bay to face off against c4jun1119 and his Packers.  Both teams are in prime position to make a run in the NFC Playoffs and need this win to further position themselves. NFC Defensive Player of the Year front man Sean Lee will be busy all day trying to slow down Joe "Cool" Flacco and the Green Bay Offense.  I know one thing, Dallas will be rooting hard for the Pack in this one.
    Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post Mon 14 Oct 2013, 8:48 pm by BurntCabbage

Unfortunately....I could not pull of the W at Lambeau Field. Tough place to play and a hell of an owner at the helm. GG c4jun, i had fun as always. For anybody matching up against the Packers in the near future, DO NOT give Flacco time to throw. He will make you pay. I should have blitzed and pressured him more because he sure picked apart my defense. Even when I had all the receivers blanketed and Flacco was destined for the coverage sack.....this guy made a slick little roll out (an extremely sim one I might add) bought just enough time to hit a newly opened up receiver for a clutch 3rd down conversion. Defense beware.....even good user play isn't effective enough. Flacco repeatedly found open receivers on progressive reads as he is extremely patient and comfortable in the pocket. Needless to say.....the Pack put on a passing clinic against me.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:59 am