Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hard fought game ends with a pick

RCH08
    RCH08

Hard fought game ends with a pick  Empty Hard fought game ends with a pick

Post by RCH08

The lions came out with an entire new team looking to get a win in the first game of the season. While the Vikings came into town looking for the upset. The lions jumped out to an early lead up 14-0 after a interception by D. Cox put them in excellent field position. But after that the scoring ended for the lions. Their offense was led by M. Lynch, who was 90% of their offense. He carried the ball 23 times for 162 yards and scored both td's for the lions. Smith had a horrible outing for his first start in a Lion uniform throwing for only 52 yards and had 2 interceptions. After the 1st quarter it was all vikings. The Lions D did they best they could to stop them from getting into the end zone but the field goals added up as the Vikings won the game 16-14. M. Barkley's rookie start was a bit rocky to start as he threw 2 picks in the game but did have one touchdown as he threw for 199 yards. J. Charles also added 105 yards on the ground to help his team to victory. Next week the Lions go one the road to face the Arizona Cardinals.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:33 am by chrebet1024

thats a good game....deniki is goooood

Post Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:27 am by Lord_Deniki

Man Gg rch, it was a fun one. I think Lynch had over 100yds in the first quarter on me. Defense did a great job holding him down after that, big 3rd and 1 stuff was huge.....but how bout that 57yd fg that just bounced in! Lol I got a bit lucky on that! Good luck on the season man.
    RCH08

Post Wed 27 Nov 2013, 10:51 am by RCH08

AHAHAHAh yeah that FG was crazy I didn't think it went in. Your D stepped up big time in the 2nd half I couldn't get anything going. Definitely a good game thats for sure. Good luck to you as well.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:31 pm