Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seahawks roster violations

omgahamsandwich

Seahawks roster violations Empty Seahawks roster violations

Post by omgahamsandwich

Your RT is at RG and your RG is at RT, 2 violations there

you only have 1 MLB on your team, need 2 more.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 12:19 pm by Lord_Deniki

Is it just me or have the Seahawks had as many roster violations as wins this season......

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 12:58 pm by omgahamsandwich

this is true deniki, and those violations aren't new, they are ones still not fixed for some reason.

I wrote this on feb 25th

So far we have been made aware of your TE depth violation, your qb violation (again) and also I noticed you are playing your RG at RT and your RT at RG. You're also required to have 3 MLB on your team and you currently possess 1.

so even after being made aware of his violations, a month later he still has not fixed them. What does it take to get someone to follow the rules?
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 9:04 pm by chrebet1024

thanks ham
    stallion504

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 9:23 pm by stallion504

omgahamsandwich wrote:this is true deniki, and those violations aren't new, they are ones still not fixed for some reason.

I wrote this on feb 25th

So far we have been made aware of your TE depth violation, your qb violation (again) and also I noticed you are playing your RG at RT and your RT at RG. You're also required to have 3 MLB on your team and you currently possess 1.

so even after being made aware of his violations, a month later he still has not fixed them. What does it take to get someone to follow the rules?

We play each other tomorrow and I hope that these repeated violations will be corrected.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 4:51 am