Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jacksonville Jaguars and Dallas Cowboys trade.

Frank_XD-
    Frank_XD-

The Jacksonville Jaguars and Dallas Cowboys trade. Empty The Jacksonville Jaguars and Dallas Cowboys trade.

Post by Frank_XD-

The Jacksonville Jaguars send:
    78 OVR LOLB Telvin Smith-90 speed, 95 acceleration, 82 hit power, 88 agility, 72 catching and a 3rd round pick.

In return, the Dallas Cowboys send:
    72 OVR WR Emmanuel Sanders-93 speed, 95 acceleration, 86 catching, 88 spectacular catch, 83 route running, 92 jumping and a 5th round pick.

With the newly acquired Ryan Tanehill at helm, the Jacksonville Jaguars found a weapon for their offense. In return, the Dallas Cowboys land a prototype linebacker with the speed and catching skills of a cornerback.
    Share this post on: reddit

Frank_XD-

Post Tue 04 Nov 2014, 11:48 am by Frank_XD-

I agree to this trade.
    Mr_Ortiz_25

Post Tue 04 Nov 2014, 11:50 am by Mr_Ortiz_25

I agree
    titanbrian

Post Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:04 pm by titanbrian

You guys better do a better job of convincing me that this is a fair trade. Ortiz gets younger, better physical player and better pick? What am I missing?
    Frank_XD-

Post Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:19 pm by Frank_XD-

And Emmanuel Sanders is not a good player? He is only 27 years old. As long as I hit my goals, I'll be fine. Is this because you don't want to see him in the AFC South? You're talking as if Sanders is a scrub. A 93 speed receiver with 86 catch, not many receivers are that fast and can catch besides the elites.
    titanbrian

Post Tue 04 Nov 2014, 1:52 pm by titanbrian

If the picks weren't there I would accept easily. So if frank doesn't mind losing two rounds then I don't think i need to get in the way of this one. (It was close though)

Approved on my end
    slicksilverman

Post Tue 04 Nov 2014, 2:02 pm by slicksilverman

Approved on my end as well

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 2:15 pm