Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site/ Roster Violations

jrbell12

Site/ Roster Violations Empty Site/ Roster Violations

Post by jrbell12

Though it's gotten a little relaxed.... I've already played my Fantasy game, it's my bye in Default. So I've got nothing but time this weekend! As in the past, all owners are given until the end of week two to have rosters in order. I breezed through last night, and there's a TON of infractions. We go through this every season. I will post a link in chat along with this link,  No one should need to walk guys through this. The regulations are in the forum on the site. I cannot express enough that you need to use the site. Everything is there. Everyone should be on far more often even if it's for just a Cpl mins. Chats great, nothing wrong with scheduling games and talking trade... Etc. But it IS NOT where the league is run from.

With that said, I hope you all get your rosters in check all on your own without asking for help when everything you need is in the FORUM!  LOL

Everyone has until Sunday at advance to get rosters in order. That is plenty of time so there should be no excuses. If it's not taken care of, then I believe TB handles player suspensions. And that is the consequence you take!

To find roster guidelines all you have to do is click top left corner of the homepage that says forum. Then you will see " League rules/ Settings" click on it. Under that link you will see Roster/ Depth chart guidelines. That will tell you what your required to do with your roster and depth chart.

Everything you need for this league is under that Forum link!

Gl fellas!
    Share this post on: reddit

titanbrian

Post Fri 03 Apr 2015, 9:39 am by titanbrian

Suspensions will be harsh, because of you don't follow rules AND you don't come on site to see this, then it's like doing two bad things.

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 1:47 pm