Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tiebreakers in Madden???

tcmagic97
    tcmagic97

Tiebreakers in Madden??? Empty Tiebreakers in Madden???

Post by tcmagic97

Listen, I wish i didnt need to ask this question but in the situation im in this is extremely important. I have no clue what the tiebreaks are in madden. can someone please explain how they work!?!?!? lets say i win (which is a crazy notion with how bad ive been playing) and texans lose, could i rest starters next week against the texans. i dont wanna think that im in playoffs only to rest starters, lose, and miss playoffs. btw i did win our previous matchup. please help.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Fri 10 Jan 2014, 7:58 pm by chrebet1024

they work just like the NFL does.

In division:
    1. head to head (if applicable)
    2. division record
    3. common games
    4. conference record

In conference:
    1. head to head (if applicable)
    2. conference record OR common games (not sure which is first)
    3. common games or conference record

.....remember for wild cards you must break the tie WITHIN your division first.  But in your situation you only have to worry about the division tiebreakers.

Post Fri 10 Jan 2014, 8:00 pm by Zeemen

It goes head to head with each team in yr division. Then yr record vs the whole afc. Look at the games between you and the team you are in race with and see which games and against who you each have played and lost to. Let's say you and texans end season with same record and you each went 4-2 in yr division, but head to head games he beat you both games then he gets the nod ahead of you.
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 10 Jan 2014, 8:01 pm by chrebet1024

and..as i'm sure zeemen remembers...madden used to not get the tiebreakers right sometimes.....but I think they corrected that.  M25 for ps3 was on point.
    tcmagic97

Post Fri 10 Jan 2014, 8:23 pm by tcmagic97

ok so basically all i need to do is beat him week 17 and im in
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 10 Jan 2014, 9:21 pm by chrebet1024

well if you're tied with him right now...yeah

Post Sat 11 Jan 2014, 12:07 pm by Zeemen

Yes madden used to mess it up and I'm pretty sure it's corrected now.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 4:49 pm