Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All-Madden? Please Vote

Poll

Would you be willing to try All-Madden?

[ 10 ]
    All-Madden? Please Vote Bar_left91%All-Madden? Please Vote Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 1 ]
    All-Madden? Please Vote Bar_left9%All-Madden? Please Vote Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 11
    chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

All-Madden? Please Vote Empty All-Madden? Please Vote

Post by chrebet1024

I strongly recommend us trying All-Madden right now.  We all know this game is severely flawed in its offensive ways, so Sliders are a must. 

With the most popular sliders out there, and the ones we currently use, All-Madden works a lot better with it.

The other reason is that it would provide more parody to the league.  It seems that all madden brings players and users a little closer together which is ALWAYS a good thing in a league.  Lets face it, in most leagues like this, the same 12 to 15 guys ALWAYS are in the playoffs year after year.  So I do think this will help.

Don't be confused though....going to All-Madden WON'T magically make every team play the same or make every user play the same....it just brings it together a bit.

....and honestly what's the worst that could happen?  If an overall majority of the league doesn't like it, we go back to all-pro.

....also, it gets rid of "Defensive Assist" which a lot of guys still use and they really shouldn't

What's everybody think?
    Share this post on: reddit

ZacharyRose2102

Post Tue 08 Oct 2013, 8:46 pm by ZacharyRose2102

good

Post Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:26 pm by Benner_11

I like it, go to All Madden
    BurntCabbage

Post Tue 08 Oct 2013, 9:49 pm by BurntCabbage

I say all-madden
    stallion504

Post Tue 08 Oct 2013, 10:19 pm by stallion504

That's cool. I voted as well.
    chrebet1024

Post Tue 08 Oct 2013, 10:40 pm by chrebet1024

well....because its a landslide so far, we WILL make the switch to all-madden for week 9, with SIM style sliders.  If anybody has a major gripe with this switch, don't hesitate to voice your opinion.
    DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

Post Wed 09 Oct 2013, 6:24 am by DaTBoYFrOMTeXaS

... Guess I'm the only son of a bitch who wanted it on Rookie.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 16 May 2024, 3:00 am