Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advance Schedule Poll

Poll

When Should Advance Days Be?

[ 3 ]
    Advance Schedule Poll Bar_left43%Advance Schedule Poll Bar_right [43%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Advance Schedule Poll Bar_left57%Advance Schedule Poll Bar_right [57%] 

Total Votes: 7
    tcmagic97
    tcmagic97

Advance Schedule Poll Empty Advance Schedule Poll

Post by tcmagic97

I want to make a poll on when advance days should be. Please vote on this as advance days are a very important aspect of the league. My take on it is that the long advance period should be during the week as many people are very busy during the week, especially me. However, everyone is different and some are busier on weekends. Hopefully I can get as many people to respond as possible so we can see who is available when and what would be best for the league.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Thu 13 Feb 2014, 9:38 am by chrebet1024

good idea TC.  Me personally I don't care either way it's set up.

I look at it this way:

--the "Family" guy would prolly want the 3 day period to be on the weekend so family and wife time doesn't get ignored.

--the college guy would prolly want the 3 day period to be during the week sometime.

Know this tho....maybe we could maye Thurs/Fri kind of a "Flex Day."  Meaning sometimes we do Thurs and sometimes Fri.
    stallion504

Post Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:51 am by stallion504

chrebet1024 wrote:good idea TC.  Me personally I don't care either way it's set up.

I look at it this way:

--the "Family" guy would prolly want the 3 day period to be on the weekend so family and wife time doesn't get ignored.

--the college guy would prolly want the 3 day period to be during the week sometime.

Know this tho....maybe we could maye Thurs/Fri kind of a "Flex Day."  Meaning sometimes we do Thurs and sometimes Fri.

I like the current advance schedule as I think it's balanced and not leave too much of a gap between weeks. I do understand the OP point if I was busy during the week. I think after we all play our games each week, we are looking forward to the next advance. At least I am win or lose.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:35 am