Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 man roster

titanbrian
    titanbrian

50 man roster Empty 50 man roster

Post by titanbrian

Why do we have a 50 player minimum? Is that a NFL rule? In years past i would have them less amount of players on my team as possible, because it made my special teams better. We have a rule against that now.

I can't think of a reason to have less than 53 except more cap room, but a NFL team would never do this right? They would exceed the 53 man rule if they could.

I can think of a good reason to require 53: if teams filled up the rest of their roster, even with scrubs, than at least those scrubs would be getting xp from practice. In the free agent pool they get nothing.

It would make more desirable players available later in the seasons if we had a 53 minimum.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Tue 18 Mar 2014, 7:32 pm by chrebet1024

Titan I'm cool with having everybody being at 53...but its too tough and unrealistic to have that all the time.

..so 50 it is.

and yes it has everything to do with the salary cap. It is a trick to keep less players in order to pay those guys more...and basically then manipulate the salary cap.

If Injuries were REALLY REALISTIC...then guys would HAVE to go 53....but this is madden and they're not.
    titanbrian

Post Tue 18 Mar 2014, 11:11 pm by titanbrian

So if they were forced to goto 53, then better players would be in FA?

This seems like a "good of the many out weigh the few"scenario that we should implement ASAP!

Now if i could just get a little more support here, lol

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 29 Apr 2024, 9:17 am