Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Back

str8coach
    str8coach

Im Back Empty Im Back

Post by str8coach

MEFL.. Im back from a rather lengthy hiatus. Just a quick recap for those that didnt know why. I had to go on assignment with my job to Manila, Philippines for 7 weeks. I took my Ps4 with me, and when I got to my hotel room, I discovered an airport employee opened my luggage and stole my Ps4 system..

Im currently working with the airlines on the issue. However due to the fact I left Charlotte, NC and had a transfer flight in New York, and again in Beijing, China before finally landing in the Philippines, its taking a while for the matter to be resolved, as we do not know exactly where it was stolen.
    In the mean time, I just said fuck it, I'll buy another one and deal with the airlines until the matter is resolved. So I bought another Ps4 yesterday.

I want to thank Chrebet for allowing me to keep my Team. I would have totally understood if he would have gotten new ownership as a result of my issue.

Being away was brutal. Couldn't play and alot of my players didnt develop, I'll also be a bit rusty, but glad to be back. in addition, I feel its fair for me to let the CPU make my 1st round pick as a result of my absence.

Thanks again Chrebet.. MEFL, Hats off to all on a competitive season. Congrats to Lord Deniki and Zeeman for making it to the Superbowl.

Share this post on: reddit

Post Sun 23 Mar 2014, 2:13 pm by Lord_Deniki

Welcome back! I say you make your first pick as a result for losing progression while you were gone!
    And thanks!
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 23 Mar 2014, 3:15 pm by chrebet1024

yeah athlete...make your first pick. Don't be ridiculous.

Post Sun 23 Mar 2014, 5:38 pm by Zeemen

Yes make yr pick trust me yr team needs it their are some stacked teams out there.
    str8coach

Post Sun 23 Mar 2014, 6:44 pm by str8coach

Ok.. Will do. Thanks guys..

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 17 May 2024, 8:02 am