Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help Needed

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

Help Needed Empty Help Needed

Post by chrebet1024

In trying to set up our Fantasy Daddy Leagues site....I'm running into an issue.

The site is already paid for and it's there....BUT it's not allowing me to SYNC everything.  The hurdle is because I'm NOT in the league anymore...I need to USE somebody's PSN sign-in that is IN the league.

I've tried Slicks and Helldawgs PSN accounts....for some reason not working.

Is anybody else WHO GOES ON THE EA/ORIGIN site from time to time WILLING to give up their PSN info?

OR

Slick or Hell.....can you log into the EA/ORIGIN page?  .....it's not recognizing your info right now.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Wed 26 Mar 2014, 12:14 pm by chrebet1024

The fantasy daddy leagues page is now up and running....with help from jbell.

Slick and zee will continue to do the game of the week each advance and chronicling out history at the end of each year....but starting now our STANDINGS and POWER RANKINGS will be automatically done thru the daddy leagues page. Injuries,stats, transactions.....whatever u need is there.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:00 am