Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Dolphins Roster violations! please read.

jrbell12

Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Dolphins Roster violations! please read. Empty Titans, Chargers, Cowboys, Dolphins Roster violations! please read.

Post by jrbell12

Titans:

Either you need to move WR Alexander to number 4 or 5 on your depth chart in order to play him in the three slot at TE. If you do not move him then he must be removed from the TE position.

Chargers:

Your short a Qb. Sign a FA and get that Kicker out of there!

Cowboys:

You are also short a QB. Sign a FA get your P out of the 3 spot.

Dolphins:

You are short 2 QB's. You need to sign two QB's and get your P and K out of the 2 ,3 slots.

I'm not trying to bust anyone's balls. This is my role here. Week two is generally when I'll post the first time. And I will continue to randomly check so lets try to stay on top of this.

I do expect these to be taken care of ASAP. I will be checking again tomorrow.

Gl fellas
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Wed 26 Mar 2014, 10:19 am by jrbell12

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a text.

802-230-6499

Post Wed 26 Mar 2014, 10:49 pm by rascrush

I explained to jets my situation right now my cap will not let me sign any free agents cause of my bonus money or something like tgat once i play a few home games i.should be able to do that but intill then i dont think i can

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:05 am