Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Bucs Suspension(stallion), Please Read and Accept - PENDING

slicksilverman
    slicksilverman

***Bucs Suspension(stallion), Please Read and Accept - PENDING Empty ***Bucs Suspension(stallion), Please Read and Accept - PENDING

Post by slicksilverman

In light of a trade being processed in-game before the approval of BOTH commissioners on the trade proposal thread. Linebacker Vontaze Burfict and Cornerback Daryl Morris will be suspended 4 games. The Trade must be fixed to the updated version on the thread. https://maddenfantasyleague.forumotion.com/t1875-brown-bucs-new-new-new-deal-approved#5019
    Please remove Burfict and Morris from your depth chart and accept this suspension by replying.

Last edited by slicksilverman on Mon 19 May 2014, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Mon 19 May 2014, 2:22 pm by tampamountaineer

heres my reply....lololol
    how about a suspension for Zeeman for not bothering to do his job in a timely fashion

Post Mon 19 May 2014, 2:23 pm by tampamountaineer

he doesnt have burfict ....lol

Post Mon 19 May 2014, 2:24 pm by tampamountaineer

yall need to get pn the same page and find out facts before u start throwing around suspensions
    stallion504

Post Mon 19 May 2014, 5:24 pm by stallion504

slicksilverman wrote:In light of a trade being processed in-game before the approval of BOTH commissioners on the trade proposal thread. Linebacker Vontaze Burfict and Cornerback Daryl Morris will be suspended 4 games. The Trade must be fixed to the updated version on the thread. https://maddenfantasyleague.forumotion.com/t1875-brown-bucs-new-new-new-deal-approved#5019
    Please remove Burfict and Morris from your depth chart and accept this suspension by replying.

I can deal with a valid suspension of a player if warranted, but this one is not correct. I have not even received neither Burflict or Morris. What happened is we originally proposed the trade for my 99ovr LG for Kasey Archileta..LG...82ovr...pbk 82...rbk 91...ibk 83...$700,000...age 25, his 1st, 3rd and next yrs 2nd round pick. We waited for 2 approvers and only got 1 for a few days. I will give him the picks back, but the only player of mine that should suspended if any, would be LG Archileta.
    stallion504

Post Tue 20 May 2014, 9:13 am by stallion504

Any response before advance tonight????
    slicksilverman

Post Tue 20 May 2014, 12:43 pm by slicksilverman

I understand the trade process took awhile this time and that will be addressed. But, that is no excuse to do a trade in game. For equality purposes you had them suspended...it doesn't matter who was technically involved in the illegally processed trade. The punishment must be fair to both sides.
    stallion504

Post Tue 20 May 2014, 2:09 pm by stallion504

Slick,

Not trying to be difficult here, but what I'm not understanding is why I'm being told suspend Burflict and Morris when we have not actually made a physical trade on them yet. Those players are still on the Browns roster as of this morning when I left for work. The only player that I physically traded from the Browns was LG Archileta and the picks.

If I'm being told to suspend 2 players that are physically not on my team to equate to the 99ovr player that the Browns got from me, than can you make that clear. That being said, do I need to suspend Archileta too? That would be 3 impact players to 1 FYI.
    BurntCabbage

Post Tue 20 May 2014, 10:23 pm by BurntCabbage

This suspension is now in pending status.  Suspension does not need to be served until further notice.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:42 pm