Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to give props to an owner

Zeemen

Need to give props to an owner Empty Need to give props to an owner

Post by Zeemen

I just played the Seahawks znd owner wherjago. Total sim guy and great sim calling owner. I've seen so much zone from owners with no man or blitzing in almost all my games. This guy was calling ever play in his book. Totally mixed it up and was such a fun game to play. Great job man.
    Share this post on: reddit

slicksilverman

Post Sun 28 Sep 2014, 8:14 pm by slicksilverman

It's nice to see posts like this, good on ya!
    chrebet1024

Post Mon 29 Sep 2014, 10:26 am by chrebet1024

..its great to have Wherejago back.

Post Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:47 pm by KINGJAMES2378

What a guy that wherejago is .... lasttime I played him.. I spanked him bad. He was a sim guy all the way so I want to say props to u buddy for being sim and getting spanked. .. like a man.. dam .... speaking of pure sim... superfly was all that and more I remember him dam miss that guy.. now thats a madden player if I ever saw one.
    chrebet1024

Post Tue 30 Sep 2014, 8:24 pm by chrebet1024

KINGJAMES2378 wrote:What a guy that wherejago is .... lasttime I played him.. I spanked him bad. He was a sim guy all the way so I want to say props to u buddy for being sim and getting spanked. .. like a man.. dam .... speaking of pure sim... superfly was all that and more I remember him dam miss that guy.. now thats a madden player if I ever saw one.

...this mother effer...let's do this.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 6:37 pm