Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spam playcallinng

SDchargers373

spam playcallinng Empty spam playcallinng

Post by SDchargers373

Watch live video from Sdchargers373 on Twitch

same 2 plays stick ran 5times in 2qs verticals 6 times. 3 times stick used on 1 drive. verticals was back 2 back once and 2 out 3 plays once and 2 verticals y shake "mixed in". painfull game. i should get my next 3 games vs this guy autoed for wasting my time lol this shit aint what this league is about
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 1:46 am by SDchargers373

and he calls his defense before pretty much EVERY down

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 2:12 am by SDchargers373

and 24 passing plays throughout the game? 11 of those were 2 plays BEFORE the 4th q pass attempts. As soon as I called him out he started changing his plays a bit but by then i had stopped really playing i was so annoyed.
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 03 Oct 2014, 6:49 pm by chrebet1024

...this is the first time I'm seeing this message.

I'll check the video out soon.
    titanbrian

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 4:27 pm by titanbrian

after going through the video i saw the same stick play called 4 times, if it was a different formation it was in personell only, the play art was identical. Im not to hung up on the verticals, one play was twice and the concept was 4 or 5 times. This alone may have been a warning, or minor suspension if other videos had the same pattern.

The worst part was the defensive play calling, you cant match personell, by calling the play before your opponent does, and its blatantly against our rules. This will result in a suspension.

A great owner will always care about the experience of his opponent during every game. mixing up the playcall selection will help ensure this. I also beleive that what happens AFTER someone is called out can be just as important. There was no apology, there was no trying to work things out, I just saw a "I didn't do anything wrong" attitude, and the video proves otherwise.

Rascrush, what is your thoughts?

I'll get with slick to hear his opinion about this, and we will make a decision.

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 5:52 pm by rascrush

i didnt do anything wrong i called the same concept dif plays each play was called 2 or 3 times so no im not gonna apoligize for that. The rules have always been call dif plays not dif concepts so i did that if i call the same play 3 or 4 times in a game dont think that is to bad. I think you need to go through the vid again cause the stick play was only called 6 times total and there was 2 dif stick routes called. as far as the def calling the fact that half my plays were called before he called not very true since most of the time i let the comp call my def call and you need to wait for the offense to call there play before you can call yours in this version of madden. So I guess i can for sure wait about that but I am not sorry for the offense play calls as i ran the same concept 6 times each the stick was at least 2 dif plays and the verticle one was 3 dif plays not sure how much more i can switch up my calls if that is not ok. So guess just let me know what u guys think though think it would be stupid to get suspended for this

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 6:18 pm by rascrush

just watched the vid again i ran those plays a total of 11 times and did not run 1 perticuler play more then 3 times once again same concept dif play
    titanbrian

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 8:02 pm by titanbrian

If the cpu calls the defense for you, there is a 12 sec. Runoff, this wasn't happening. Are you inventing excuses?

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 11:18 pm by SDchargers373

ok he started losing. had nothing on offense. then started with the stick and verticals on 3 str8 drives. out of like 18 pass plays 11 were stick and verticals. stick called 2 out 3 plays once. and 3 times on the same drive once. Verticals 6 times and back to back once. In 3 possesions! This was 100% knowingly done and when I called hom on it after that last TD with 2 mins left on chat whhich HD and slick saw, He didnt call stick again till late in the 4th. This was a crucial division game. He couldnt win within the rules and cheesed hard to win. He should have to auto division vs me this and next season as that also pretty much ruined any shot i had at making the playoffs. If u speak with others in the league u might find out he did this sort of stuff last madden too.

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 11:20 pm by SDchargers373

and i meant i called him on it after the td he scored in the 3rd q with 2 mins left and then he stopped spamming. but at that point game was over. 3 tds on each drive. nothing b4 nothing after. That speaks for itself

Post Sun 05 Oct 2014, 11:35 pm by SDchargers373

and "seattle" is verticals. i have the exact same play in my playbook its called verticals not just the concept it just called seattle in his Playbook

Post Mon 06 Oct 2014, 3:29 pm by rascrush

dude all u do is fucking bitch really. You know what i cant wait till we play again so I can kick your fucking ass again. Yes I called them 12 times in the whole game but they were dif plays if you cant see that you are fucking blind man. Stop looking at the concept and look at the name of the play and the route they are running and you will see they are cleary dif. For real all you do is bitch when ever you get your ass kicked by someone you start saying they did stuff that was cheesy or spam to make you lose. Could it just be that you suck man lol. I have been in this league going on 4 or 5 years now and really have never had any bitching or complaints from people I have had winning years and trust me plenty of losing years so if I was spaming as you say in past maddens I think my record will prove that I was not cause I sucked in last years madden. Not 1 other person has complined this year about how I have played except for you strange how the only person to bitch is the person who got his ass kicked yet all my other close games not 1 complant.

1st q

verticle -1 = four verticle play (1)
    stick -1 = stick play (1)

2nd q

verticle -4 = four verticle play (2) seattle play (1) verticle y shake (1)
    stick -1 = stick play (1)

so in the 1st 2 q i ran these 2 concepts a grand total of 6 times with 3 of them being on my final drive trying to get down the field with only a min to go so of course i am gonna pass deep are u really bitching about that. Also as you will see as I have wrote down the names of the plays for you that were ran out of that concept no singuler play was ran more then 3 times in those 2 q's they may be close to the same but they were not the same now back to the game.

3rd q

stick -3 = ystick play (3) ( now if you look it looks like i ran the same play 3 times in one drive however if you look at the routes you will see the 3rd time it was ran though the name of the play is the same the routes are dif then the 1st 2 times I ran it figured I would mention that since I am sure he will bring that up)
    verticle -1 = seattle play (1)

so through 3 q i ran these 2 concepts a grand total of 10 times with no 1 play being ran more then 3 times in the 4th i ran the stick play 1 more time for a grand total of 11 times. with still no 1 play being ran more then 3 times so I am sorry but I really dont see what the issue is here. Yes I stopped running the plays in the 4th i was up 3 tds I pretty much just ran the ball at that point. yes the numbers did go up a lil in the 2nd because I was passing the ball deep a lot my last drive hence 3 plays on my last drive. Really think he just needs to start taking his ass kickings like a man cause as I have said he is the only person to bitch about this honestly that I can think of in a while.

Now he wants to get free games this season and next just cause he got his ass kicked get the fuck out of here bro newsflash you were not making the playoffs even if i had not kicked you ass. I will have fun playing you whenever i play you again this year i will promise you that.

Post Mon 06 Oct 2014, 11:10 pm by SDchargers373

LOL. Are the admins reading this? Like really? How is old is rascrush? I think the video speaks for itself. 3 drives he spammed till he got called out. As far as that last post…like really? Be a grown up rascrush learn to have some respect for people when u talk. I didnt say anything to u directly sorry u dont like being called out. Also I havent heard an explanation for u calling ur d b4 me every down.

Post Mon 06 Oct 2014, 11:13 pm by SDchargers373

and its got nothing to do with "free games" id probably lose to cpu anyways lol. Ur attitude just makes me not want to deal with u and ur by looking at ur posts i think everything can see why lol

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 12:28 am by rascrush

like i have said u still are the only one ever to have a issue with my gameplay so really not that worried bro. Not quite sure how it is spamming when no play was called more then 3 times but ok

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 12:28 am by rascrush

it fine i will happily take my comp game against u next time if you dont wanna play

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 1:54 am by SDchargers373

at 29:39 of the video: calls Y stick. concept: stick . next play: HB gut. concept: iso. next play: Y STICK CONCEPT:STICK. TD. case closed. LOL . All the commishes have to do is watch the video. 2 out 3 plays. Like I dont get it…dont u realize we can see the plays call in the previous play info box? too funny….also ur calling d before the offense every play another clear rule violation.

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 2:49 pm by SDchargers373

And for the record ive complained about 3 losses lol. My combined record in both leagues is like 5-20-1….so the fact this guy is trying to say I complain every time I lose is laughable….and why is rascrush so upset? If u were calling a legit game u dont need to be mad about anything just let the video speak for itself and carry on. Instead this guy goes off saying I, "bitch every time I lose", "hell gladly play the cpu" lol, doesnt address picking his defense before offense every down and lies and saying hes calling different plays when really there the same plays run on repeat out of a couple of different formations. The plays are evened named the same as i proved if u take a second to watch the video from 29:39. Expand ur playbook bro, u dont have to take it personally i just said u run the same plays and I have video to back it up. sorry man

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 3:48 pm by rascrush

if you look at what i posted yes they are called the same thing but the play art is dif look at it the 1st one no slant route no 2 wr to my left the 2nd time when i score the td all of a sudden hartline is running a slant route in the slot and there are 2 wr to my left yes it is called the same play but they have dif routes all you have to do is look at the play art to see that. I get you can see the plays i call but also look at the play art bro and you will clearly see that they are dif and that no same exact play was called more then 3 times in a game.

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 3:50 pm by rascrush

just to prove that they are dif set ups look at before the play the how many rb how many wr how many te thing 1st ystick play 1 rb 2 te 2 wr 2nd ystick play 4 wr 1 te they are 2 dif plays in to dif set ups just called the same thing

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 5:54 pm by SDchargers373

so i can call screens that much just because they come out different formations? Im just trying to put it into perspective for u. if i called that many screens in a 2 and half quarter span and called them 2 out 3 plays sometimes its still spamming even if i call them out of different formations. same plays over and over. i can call 30 screens where the recievers run different routes…a screen is a screen. A stick play is a stick play. a verticals route is a verticals route. Also u call ur defense before offense every down another clear violation, not sure if u broadcast? u definently dont archive, another violation. Video doesnt lie and now u r changing ur storry. first u said said the plays arent the same just the concept, now that i showed the plays even have the exact same name u r saying they are different because the playart is different? which is it?

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 6:04 pm by SDchargers373

and is that even a valid defense? sying that even though a play is the same and named the same saying they are different because a reciever route on it changes? lol

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:48 pm by rascrush

its a complete dif play though 1 is 2 wr 2 te 1 rb one is 4 wr 1 te 0 rb complete dif play bro lol

Post Tue 07 Oct 2014, 10:53 pm by SDchargers373

lol this is redundant and pointless. I just gonna leave it hands of the commishes because ur not open to reason. just "bro bro bro" lol. same plays different formations. over and over. come to think of it this conversation is as redundant as ur playcalling lol. now THATS funny lol.

Post Thu 09 Oct 2014, 7:38 am by Zeemen

Yo SD. Hang in there. I remember being in your division last year and we had great games. Your a good owner. Come get back with me if your looking to play games with lots of play calling man. We have some newbies here and I just played one the other night. He actually played it right and I think he will pan out. We may just have to work with some of them on things.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:13 pm