Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sxy Rxy Minny Vikes complaint :(

Helldawg66

Sxy Rxy Minny Vikes complaint :( Empty Sxy Rxy Minny Vikes complaint :(

Post by Helldawg66

Yes I'm salty because Foles is out for the regular season but if this was any other opponent I would post this regardless partially because people always bitch in chat but don't actually post here.

My stream was cut after kickoff for lag, Tommy [rx] told me his was still on when i asked later in the game so he should have the archive.

final was 44-27. 13 of Rx's points were in the last couple minutes of the games off hail mary's. Hail mary on 4th and 29 from his 26 and additional hail mary after he did the usual timeouts/etc/etc when i couldnt get the first. game's clearly over at 44-13. i took bell and fauria out of the game once foles got hurt and i knew the extent [first minute of the 4th quarter].

i am salty but this shouldn't be a thing. if i didn't love rx i'd be way meaner Very Happy.

Also before he freaks out about bell's 200 rushing yards, he was in nickel 3-3-5 a lot of the game because his lb cant keep up with fauria and wanted a cb on him...bell is like 99 everything, so yeah...bell ran it pretty easily. My 2 interceptions were in the endzone also, wasn't havin a good passing day Sad. i think bell was at 150 on 17 carries and then just broke another few long runs.

Also- purposely running offsides with 1 second left so i had to unnecessarily take a knee a 3rd time Sad because he's a shisno.
    Share this post on: reddit

titanbrian

Post Thu 22 Jan 2015, 8:48 am by titanbrian

RX, what do you have to say about this?

Post Thu 22 Jan 2015, 10:38 pm by Lord_Deniki

My question....why we're you up 44-13 beginning of the 4th? Embarassed He was probably a little frustrated, can't blame him too much for trying to score and make it look a little closer.

Post Thu 22 Jan 2015, 11:56 pm by Helldawg66

because leveon bell will rape people who try to throw an extra db out to cover my awesome-at-getting-open tightend. Sad he tried to go nickel 3-3-5 and it didn't work....and cuz he ran 6 times and i pretty much just only had to pass commit on each play to kill his offense. Very Happy

Post Mon 26 Jan 2015, 2:40 pm by SDchargers373

losing player can play theyre heart out if they feel like out people dont have to kneel out the clock just cause they cant win bro sorry. You said the same thing when I played u(complained about me using my timeouts at the end of the game) and I still couldve got the ball back to tie! lol. I know u remember cuz u ran the exact same playaction play twice in row to get the 1st down and end the game then claimed it was legit because I, " was using timeouts"(I know I remember lol) U gotta understand that u cant expect people to give up and kneel just because YOU think the game is over.

Post Mon 26 Jan 2015, 4:53 pm by Helldawg66

down by nearly 30 with 3 minutes left is a bit different than down by 10 with 3 minutes left when i'm running out the clock with backup running backs and he threw the same couple deep passes most of the game if he didn't call the actual hail mary play.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:09 am