Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USTREAM or TWITCH

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

USTREAM or TWITCH Empty USTREAM or TWITCH

Post by chrebet1024

....this is what I'm thinking.

....and it seems to be very easy.

every game will be broadcasted on USTREAM or TWITCH.  So everybody will need to create a Ustream account (very easy to do especially with Facebook)....and we will make 2 mandatory new rules...

1. Every game must be announced on the weekly matchup threads, WHEN the game will start.  You can decide to do a post right before you start if you wish.  No restriction on when you have to announce it, but there should be a rule on having it mandatory to be posted.

2.  In every game, the HOME TEAM must SHARE the game through USTREAM or TWITCH before the game starts.  Again, easy as hell to do.  This will allow any league member to view the game right from the internet.

SCOUTING, GAME PLANS.....we are now dealing with real football strategy.

.....as far as RECORDING GAMES GO, we'll probably just want to make the PLAYOFF games mandatory to be recorded and posted to the website as part or our history.

....just some thoughts I've had so far with dealing with this new console.

Last edited by chrebet1024 on Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:05 pm by AresGM

id recommend twitch over ustream
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:08 pm by chrebet1024

ok....yeah I'm not too familiar with either one.  I'll go with the general public on that one.  I hear some say twitch is better and some say ustream.

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:32 pm by AresGM

Ive tried both, Twitch is definitely the way to go. UStream is if you dont have a webcam and have to use a cellphone or something to stream of off. With the PS4 it goes directly from it, so Twitch is the way to go, they have an abundant of more money, which they use on there servers/service. Twitch is the #1 spot gamers go to stream.

either way, im just recommending it
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 7:44 pm by chrebet1024

thanks for the info Ares. You wanna take a team in either league?....to go along with mxl.

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:05 pm by AresGM

im thinking about it
    BurntCabbage

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:21 pm by BurntCabbage

Twitch has a better name for sure.......
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 15 Nov 2013, 9:45 pm by chrebet1024

....well whether its twitch or upstream...we will be using this to host games.  It makes no sense not to when this is at our disposal.  Its a game changing feature for sim madden leagues.

Details to come.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm