Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owners should be able to relocate

tcmagic97
    tcmagic97

Owners should be able to relocate Empty Owners should be able to relocate

Post by tcmagic97

I think that relocating should be allowed. I'm the titans and my stadium is such shit...i feel like i should be able to take my team somewhere else. im not saying a team like the cowboys with a brand new stadium should be allowed to relocate because that is just fake, but a team like jacksonville or tennessee should. anyone else agree?
    Share this post on: reddit

BurntCabbage

Post Sat 23 Nov 2013, 3:46 pm by BurntCabbage

Oh man, I'm not sure.  The league could get real weird looking if we open up relocation.  I mean i can see the sim nature of it because it DOES happen, but in a Madden league like this it could cause problems.  Example:  The Jags owner quits and we need to refill the team with an owner, but he moved the team to mexico and is wering pink uniforms so no one wants them.  I'm just saying it would be easier if I knew we had 32 owners who have been playing together for years and no one would do stupid stuff.  But there are some freaking idiots out there and I'm just not sure if we can do something like this in a sim manner.  I dunno.  Guess i'll see what everyone else thinks.  You can rebuild your stadium tho.....I do believe.
    tcmagic97

Post Sat 23 Nov 2013, 5:00 pm by tcmagic97

Maybe we need to approve all relocation requests before teams can move.
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:13 pm by chrebet1024

Tcmagic.....you CAN "rebuild" your stadium...but we've decided NOT enable relocation.

Here are the main reasons
    --Yes there are a few teams that are "realistic potential candidates" that are up for relocation (Jags first and foremost to London).  But it might be too tough on us.
    --We would have to change ALL the icons on the website too, which would be tough.
    --We feel that building a new stadium IS enough to satisfy your owner needs.

....let me know what you think about that TC
    tcmagic97

Post Sat 23 Nov 2013, 9:53 pm by tcmagic97

i didn't realize the website logo aspect of it. i guess ill stick it out in tennessee.
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 23 Nov 2013, 9:55 pm by chrebet1024

let me know just to double check....that you CAN Still Build a new stadium with relocation OFF.
    BurntCabbage

Post Sat 23 Nov 2013, 10:19 pm by BurntCabbage

tcmagic97 wrote:i didn't realize the website logo aspect of it. i guess ill stick it out in tennessee.
    It's not just a logo issue.....that could actually be worked out.  The relocation feature could be a security issue.  If the feature is turned on then anyone in the game can relocate, rename their team, etc. regardless of wether they have approval or not.  Yes I could kick them out of the league, but you can not reverse the changes made.  So instead of the Chicago bears, we are stuck with the Mexico City Bears.......

Even if we allowed relocation with approval.....we would only approve one or two teams a madden......not worth the risk imo.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm