Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A couple of things to watch....

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

A couple of things to watch.... Empty A couple of things to watch....

Post by chrebet1024

If anybody has seen these things....or know what they are....or want to contribute their opinion about these things....PLEASE add to this.

A couple things I (and a few others) have seen that they wanted to bring up to the league:

1.  DLINE Diving at snap
    --I noticed it once as a Dlineman dove at my QB and got him to the ground before he could even hand the ball of to the RB on a run play.  I don't know if it was a user dive or a cpu dive but it did happen.  It's not something I've seen much of so I didn't think much of it.  Has anybody seen this? 

2.  Kick Return "Stepback Move"
    --TheDarkConfidant did this to me on a kick return.  Its a seriously talented move in which you gotta return the ball down the middle of field....then use the STEPBACK into something else (maybe a spin), but that 2nd move gets the runner to the OUTSIDE very quickly while the coverage team is DRAWN to the middle of the field bc of the stepback.
    --The Stepback and the Stutter Step move DOES of course cause an AI reaction....but this move that he pulled on me was NUTS.  
    ***I'm not saying there's anything wrong with what he did, but man it was a crazy move that sucked in the coverage bigtime.

3.  Stiff Arm Glitch
    --I keep hearing about a "Stiff Arm Glitch" and I'm not too familiar with it.  When looking at video clips it does seem nuts as stiff arms should NEVER work that well.

So just remember that we DO KNOW these little stupid secrets that guys try to scour the internet for.

Some will be ok, some won't be ok.....I just wanna throw it out there to see what others think about these 3 items.

Also if there's anything else you want to raise that might be questionable...go for it.
    Share this post on: reddit

titanbrian

Post Thu 09 Jan 2014, 7:45 am by titanbrian

The D line dive is from continuing to flick down on the right stick. I do it allot, usually dive out into the middle of no where. One of the flicks breaks the tackle, but because I keep flicking I go into a dive.

I usually rush with a DE, so no risk of a quick QB sack, but once it worked with a DT like you are describing, and I thought he was in a play action pass, but it could have been a handoff.

Flicking down is how you trigger the power move when engaged, and diving when not , and in Madden playing the D-line is more effective this year, but i assume it will be a rare occurrence to get the two to work constantly and effectively.
    shoot_me_u_noob

Post Thu 09 Jan 2014, 9:20 am by shoot_me_u_noob

I don't particularly like the "step back" move on kick off returns, seems kind of cheap.

I've never experienced any of the other issues.
    chrebet1024

Post Thu 09 Jan 2014, 9:29 am by chrebet1024

......yeah it does seem a little cheap as it KILLS the AI. I don't know too much about it yet tho...I'm trying to find out more.
    TheDarkConfidant

Post Thu 09 Jan 2014, 11:50 am by TheDarkConfidant

chrebet1024 wrote:......yeah it does seem a little cheap as it KILLS the AI.  I don't know too much about it yet tho...I'm trying to find out more.

Chreb I will be honest with you, the step back is cheap but it doesn't work every time and can be stopped. I usually will only do it once a game so I'm not abusing it. To stop it if you grab a guy and run him to the very outside and then click off of him then he will come back and tackle the runner right after the step back because he doesn't seem to be affected by it.

Post Thu 09 Jan 2014, 4:30 pm by John5153

Interesting....not many moves to do any and with the fact you can't just move with the joystick I be surprised to be able to call any move that doesn't work a ll the time cheap...now what I notice is that when u get crushed from the back, your not fumbling as much as you would think u would...., but the step back move really a combination of the that and the stop, which in the nfl players do all the time with success.... The spin off of it tho is reserve for the McCoy tho lol
    chrebet1024

Post Thu 09 Jan 2014, 5:40 pm by chrebet1024

yeah this one is very tough to do it looks like...

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:52 pm