Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you guys think?

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

What do you guys think? Empty What do you guys think?

Post by chrebet1024

Kick Return Move
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Sat 11 Jan 2014, 3:27 pm by chrebet1024

this move is completely legit, it seemed so crazy when it happened.

Hey we all must understand that the stepback and the stutterstep really get the AI.
    TheDarkConfidant

Post Sat 11 Jan 2014, 3:35 pm by TheDarkConfidant

I feel it should be limited because guys can use this to get large returns often its not always a TD but can usually be a large gain.
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 11 Jan 2014, 5:31 pm by chrebet1024

oh yeah for sure...its legit but don't abuse it like you said.
    tcmagic97

Post Sat 11 Jan 2014, 6:32 pm by tcmagic97

i feel like considering how difficult kick returns are, a user should be able to do whatever they want on the return. Most of the time i dont even want to bring it out anymore as i usually get stopped before i even get to the 20, plus there is always the risk of fumbling. The risk outweighs the reward on kick returns and this is why i feel like people should do what they want when they want on kick returns.
    BurntCabbage

Post Sun 12 Jan 2014, 12:28 pm by BurntCabbage

That looked maybe like a little luck? The question is can he do that again. Are you able to duplicate it Chrebet? Or was it a fluke that it happened in the first place. He took it out the endzone from deep. Watching that it kinda looked like he knew what he was doing from the get....
    tcmagic97

Post Sun 12 Jan 2014, 12:51 pm by tcmagic97

hahaha i love how the guy gets caught up to at the end and gets hurt...typical madden bullshit
    TheDarkConfidant

Post Sun 12 Jan 2014, 2:57 pm by TheDarkConfidant

BurntCabbage wrote:That looked maybe like a little luck?  The question is can he do that again.  Are you able to duplicate it Chrebet?  Or was it a fluke that it happened in the first place.  He took it out the endzone from deep.  Watching that it kinda looked like he knew what he was doing from the get....

I can do it when I chose it doesn't always get a TD but I can usually get a really good return.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:37 pm