Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

upcoming draft

omgahamsandwich

upcoming draft Empty upcoming draft

Post by omgahamsandwich

Just wanted to get the opinions from others. I would personally like to see a draft on saturday night as I am off on those nights and its not a weekday and I think that there would be a better turnout. Perhaps I'm wrong and yes it would be in my own personal interest but thought I'd see what everyone thinks about it.
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 10:35 am by chrebet1024

whats everybody think?

bc we just started the playoffs the plan is to get to the offseason ASAP.

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 11:36 am by Zeemen

Not sure why these playoff games are not getting started. In default the wildcard was done in one night it's only 4 games. Hopefully SB will be I day or Tuesday at the latest and then I guess that puts draft at Saturday. I guess won't know till these games get it in
    GreenLegend37

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 6:50 pm by GreenLegend37

Zeeman, even if there are four games being played, that doesn't mean we all have schedules parallel to the other teams. This is the only bad weekend for me since I have to travel three hours away to cover a state basketball tournament but I should be fine for the next few months.

As far as the draft goes, my off days are Monday/Tuesday so I would prefer one of those days.
    chrebet1024

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 9:03 pm by chrebet1024

greenlegend....we're looking forward to having you in this league.  I think you're gonna be a good one.

And for sure sometimes schedules to suck....but come playoff time we must always put the pressure on...in order to keep the non-playoff teams from jumping off a bridge.

Post Sun 16 Mar 2014, 4:29 pm by rascrush

I personally would prefer a saturday or even a sunday. Any other days its genereally hit or miss for me
    stallion504

Post Sun 16 Mar 2014, 4:46 pm by stallion504

Prefer the weekend instead of a week day for the draft.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:18 pm