Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

re-draft

titanbrian
    titanbrian

re-draft Empty re-draft

Post by titanbrian

How about a re-draft? You know, from the beginning all 32 teams. We have soooo many new owners in this league and even though its fun to build a crappy team its way better to draft from scratch. Another reason would be the rosters are updated after the 14'season, when we drafted it was somebodys guess at how good or bad players would be. I think re-draft of fresh rosters with new owners would make this league stronger and better equipped to get through the summer months.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Thu 13 Mar 2014, 12:50 pm by Zeemen

Ya not happening some of us drafter sick rosters for a 5 season build. We don't want to loose out teams plus many made mistakes drafting and they should live with those mistakes till next madden. We also will still get new owners time to time so that would mean we have to redraft everytime we get a handful of new guys? Plus we already had a late start I suggest all those night liking their teams to send out 4-5 player deals to to and improve.

Post Thu 13 Mar 2014, 1:05 pm by jrbell12

As a owner that came in late and bounced to three different teams, I agree with Zee. To late to re-draft. I certainly don't want to. Ide just like to figure out what I've got, make changes where I can if needed.... FA bidding , trading, and the draft can change a team in one season! Just my 2 cents.
    titanbrian

Post Thu 13 Mar 2014, 1:27 pm by titanbrian

Oh yes, most of us still here have sic rosters, because we had so many newbies drafting old crappy guys. These new guys (half the league maybe) come in and offer me a trade, but i don't see a single dude on their roster that i want. We won't ever get a draft that good again, allot of those guys joined just to play a game, because the lobbies were empty, kinda special circumstance
    chrebet1024

Post Thu 13 Mar 2014, 3:42 pm by chrebet1024

...it's interesting to think about because of all the new owners....but there's no way.  Getting through 5 seasons is NOT long enough for most of our tastes.

I know this....I WILL be implementing REAL ROOKIES next year during our first rookie draft...in both leagues.

Post Thu 13 Mar 2014, 7:01 pm by omgahamsandwich

strongly against this idea myself as I had an amazing draft and had some really great free agent pickups, that would be a huge downer for me as I am really happy with my team and I only joined this year in fantasy
    titanbrian

Post Thu 13 Mar 2014, 7:34 pm by titanbrian

Nuff said if the late comers don't want it, it was a very bad idea, lol
    tcmagic97

Post Sat 15 Mar 2014, 6:57 pm by tcmagic97

i wouldnt want a redraft either...however, the one thing i hate in madden are imported draft classes. the madden drafts are 10x better. the players are much better and people from ncaa go way down in overall when they are imported. besides, is there even gonna be an ncaa game next year?

Post Sun 16 Mar 2014, 5:03 pm by rascrush

and how do we import as far as I knew you could not do that in online leagues
    titanbrian

Post Sun 16 Mar 2014, 5:22 pm by titanbrian

Its not importing from NCAA its just importing a custom roster

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:13 am