Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owner mode vs Coach mode

chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

Owner mode vs Coach mode Empty Owner mode vs Coach mode

Post by chrebet1024

For PS4 we WILL use Owner mode. Now somebody might ask the question "why don't we allow BOTH?" so people can decide which they wanna do.....well the reason is this....it seems the created coach has an easier time in purchasing XP packages for himself...and as well all know the expert scout and discount packages are big ones.

So although we are coach mode now....I think for PS4 we'll use owner mode and keep it uniform. It'll be cool to see which jersey is the most popular out of the entire league. And yes you'll be stuck with the team's regular coach for season 1....but after that u can fire and hire all u want....and plus its pretty unrealistic to see coaches getting hired and fired every time a player leaves and joins the league. With owners it doesn't really matter as much.

you guys dig?
    Share this post on: reddit

Frank_XD-

Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 2:24 am by Frank_XD-

I'm still undecided about getting the PS4 right away but honestly, I think the owner mode is whack. I'd rather just worry about my players & salaries than jerseys, ticket sales, stadiums, etc.
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 9:47 am by chrebet1024

honestly in this game it is so easy...you never have to touch the prices for all that crap as if you leave it at the average it takes care of itself.

I kinda like the idea of having real coaches in the league....but this topic doesn't really matter to me, we'll see what the majority is.
    BurntCabbage

Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 7:27 pm by BurntCabbage

I think owner mode for sure.....it's the same as coach mode really....you don't have to mess with pricing stuff and all that if you don't want to. Puts the whole money managing aspect in the game aside from player salaries (coach, trainer salaries , and player bonuses are all paid be the owner). And to fight with the league for the best coaches would add another exciting aspect and would be fun.
    chrebet1024

Post Sun 13 Oct 2013, 7:34 pm by chrebet1024

yes good point signing coaches...that's the main reason I wanna do it....is to have real coaches in the game. Its whacky having created coaches and guys retiring and getting signed every day.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:23 pm