Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Feedback, please vote

Poll

So far, what do you think about the MEFL Leagues?

[ 1 ]
    League Feedback, please vote Bar_left13%League Feedback, please vote Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 7 ]
    League Feedback, please vote Bar_left87%League Feedback, please vote Bar_right [87%] 
    [ 0 ]
    League Feedback, please vote Bar_left0%League Feedback, please vote Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

League Feedback, please vote Empty League Feedback, please vote

Post by chrebet1024

would love to see what the general feeling of the league is so far.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Fri 29 Nov 2013, 9:53 am by Lord_Deniki

A bit early to say best ever for me...but it has been great so far and all of your extra work is nice. Cool to see power ratings and a little game of the week write up! Definately appreciated by me.
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 29 Nov 2013, 10:33 am by chrebet1024

yes, way too early to say "best ever," but wanted to include that to see if some of our guys haven't really been in a well organized league before....which is ok....curious to know tho.
    titanbrian

Post Fri 29 Nov 2013, 12:07 pm by titanbrian

I find myself waking up and checking website to  see what's up, or on my breaks at work,   that is a  testament to how  much i am enjoying myself. The frustrating part would be the depth of rules. By playing a normal game for me i should follow 99% without worry, but if its 4th and inches, down by 10, 3:01 remaining, on my opponents 41 yd.line, i think i would line up and run a HB dive. Under the rule book i don't think its allowed. With anything it takes time to gain familiarity, so I'm sure its just rookie  mistakes for now,  but I'm committed to the concept, thank for the opportunity.
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 29 Nov 2013, 1:40 pm by chrebet1024

I do understand what you're saying though.  What's funny is these rules I took from another SIM league I used to play in, and I significantly made them "easier to remember" and more lenient.

Yeah I think "getting to know" the rules will always take time.

In that situation though you can go for it if your trailing.  To your point, the 1st 3 quarters are easy to know the 4th down rules....but 4th quarter does take some time.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:17 pm