Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Feeling

Poll

How do you guys feel about the league thus far?

[ 10 ]
    League Feeling Bar_left91%League Feeling Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 0 ]
    League Feeling Bar_left0%League Feeling Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    League Feeling Bar_left9%League Feeling Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 0 ]
    League Feeling Bar_left0%League Feeling Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 11
    chrebet1024
    chrebet1024
    Admin

League Feeling Empty League Feeling

Post by chrebet1024

....be HONEST.

Besides talking to everybody through text and chat....this is the way to gauge the overall feeling of our owners.

Include comments if you'd like.

Include the state of SIM Play, Organization, Communication....anything you wish.  We are NOT sensitive.

This is our way of going IN THE DIRECTION our owners tell us to.
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Tue 31 Dec 2013, 11:42 pm by Lord_Deniki

I love it. I've had great experiences with every owner I've played. Had a breeze scheduling almost every game and have played great SIM style owners week after week.
    I think you are doing a wonderful job with all the extra time you put in with game of the week and power rankings, it's nice to have a little reading material for the down times at work lol.
    TheDarkConfidant

Post Wed 01 Jan 2014, 3:05 pm by TheDarkConfidant

I chose love it but I have only been here for 3 (in game) weeks and this is my first league so I really don't have anything to base this off. But I like the length of the games allows you to play smarter and I like the stamina cause that makes every injury bigger and means that you have to sub out your stars once in a while if you want them more productive throughout the game.
    DarkArchivist

Post Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:44 am by DarkArchivist

I like the league. I'm in two leagues but this one us my favorite. So far all positive people.. Big ups to steelers coach. He whooped my ass, then gave me a few pointers.

Post Thu 02 Jan 2014, 7:34 am by Zeemen

Thanks bud yes we had a good one. Also we are up to play again this week. I'm sure you are much better since our talk. Maybe I should have waited to give you to pointers till after our second game. Oh well nothing can be done now but hit the stix and battle it out. I'm glad your in my division, we get 2 games a year and sometimes a 3'rd.
    shoot_me_u_noob

Post Thu 02 Jan 2014, 6:55 pm by shoot_me_u_noob

I love it, im not very good but no one has been unsportsmanlike at running up the score. thank you all.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:22 pm