Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scheduling if you have No cell....

jrbell12

Scheduling if you have No cell.... Empty Scheduling if you have No cell....

Post by jrbell12

If you do not have a cell, or do not wish to share it that's fine. However, when scheduling games you can't say in a message on the ps or post on the site "r u ready"? As most of us are not on the ps or the site 24/7. So, when scheduling without a cell, you need to be very spcific with what time/times you will be available so both owners can be sure to be online and ready to play. Again, you need to work out a time that works for both. You need to respond to pm's and such. Not having a cell is no reason to not get your game properly scheduled. It is however a good reason to get a cell phone! Dryheave did very well in scheduling his games when he was short a cell phone, so I know it can be done.

I also emphasizes to new owners read the rules. I know I've had a couple tell me they had, and I'm seeing some gameplay from new owners that clearly shows they didn't know the rules, or just didn't care to follow them. A SIM league means a SIM game for ALL 4 quarters. Not following rules...well That's a good way to get booted quick.

I'm by no means trying to be a Dick. I'm making a valid point clear again. Just a reminder as many have done before!

Best of luck fellas!
    Share this post on: reddit

chrebet1024

Post Thu 10 Oct 2013, 1:13 pm by chrebet1024

well said JR

Post Thu 10 Oct 2013, 1:16 pm by jrbell12

Thankyou mang!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:04 am