Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cover 2 sink. just runs through the line 7 sacks same play. abuse?

SDchargers373

cover 2 sink. just runs through the line 7 sacks same play. abuse? Empty cover 2 sink. just runs through the line 7 sacks same play. abuse?

Post by SDchargers373

Watch live video from Sdchargers373 on Twitch
    Share this post on: reddit

Post Thu 25 Sep 2014, 3:13 pm by SDchargers373

Watch live video from Sdchargers373 on Twitch

theres the whole gamelink so u can see how many times the play was called. Now I dont know and thats why I posted and am asking but is this acceptable?
    chrebet1024

Post Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:37 pm by chrebet1024

All of these times are off of the Jags Broadcast  http://www.twitch.tv/frankramirezxd/b/571858275

well first of all....at the 25:10 mark the Jags ran a fake punt from their own 20...which is against the rules.

At the 26:26 mark...I don't know what happened there.

At the 32:05 mark...he had the DL Crash Down with Guess Pass ON.  Did you pinch your OL there?

At the 50:05 mark...he crashed the DL down again for a free runner.  Did you pinch there?  It seems he either crashed DL down or picked plays that kept them on a "straight" rush path.

At the 50:30 mark...it seems your RT got distracted to his usering of his MLB going in that direction.

At the 1:13:34 mark....again he pinched line and crashed them down and came through untouched.  I don't know if you pinched the OLine.

***I'll say this:  Frank you gotta mix in some more Man Coverage. You were zone on almost EVERY PLAY.  SD...he left himself vulnerable to the outside run on every play as well by pinching the DL in and crashing them on most plays.  

It is the "Fashionable" think to do in this game.  Pinch the DL out of a 4-3 base Nickel or Dime and use Pass Commit.  It looks like the other few times the DT got in it was out of a Shed Block situation.  Looking at his Twitch...he didn't do anything unusual...just pinched constantly.

Frank you also have to mix in some other DL adjustments...but SD you also have to make him pay severely for not protecting the outside run more.

Slick and Titan...what do you guys think?
    Frank_XD-

Post Thu 25 Sep 2014, 7:55 pm by Frank_XD-

I accidentally did that punt run, I honestly didn't mean to do that. There was a couple of viewers and I was messing with my phone when that happened. I will use man but not as often. I drafted my CB's for a zone based scheme. I pinch the defensive line to fills the gaps and pursue the outside runs myself. He needs to learn to audible his offensive line as well. Zeemen countered Suh by pinching is line and adding an extra blocker. I will mix up my defense more going forward.
    titanbrian

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 10:51 am by titanbrian

SD said Frank ran cover 2 sink 20 times in the game, this is an accurate number, and i saw two times in a row, and once the times in a row. Its wasn't the exact play, 2 sink is in his dime, 4-3, and nickel formations, but The frustration of his opponent seeing that same playart so many times must have been frustrating.
    Watching the nickel version had me wondering if abuse was going on, its the one when a DT would come free, and the first two times he would do several adjustments, and put his MLB in a very specific place. After the first two times though, this tactic wasn't repeated, and several times no adjustments were made at all. At this time I'd rule out any cheese play going on.

all together a couple DTs would be untouched, once the LE was untouched, and several times it was a block shed situation. Not enough to evidence anything broken, and it could be worth checking the awareness of SD's o line vs. the o line of Franks other opponents. This may be the answer to why his players looked confused on who to block.

Frank, please be more aware of the gameplay experience of your opponents. Nobody likes losing, but everybody hates to lose and see the same play or concept all game, more variety is required in this league
    Frank_XD-

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 11:39 am by Frank_XD-

The only reason as for me moving the linebacker around was for me to have a good position to make a tackle at the running back when I would guess for a run play. I will mix more plays to my defense. To be fair, he had a rookie center with low awareness and sub-par acceleration for centers. Most of my d linemen have above 80 block shed so maybe that's another reason why. But I assure you this, I do not know of any "cheese" on Madden. If I did, I'd be 4-0.
    slicksilverman

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 1:52 pm by slicksilverman

The Breakdown Looks like this:

Total Snaps: 48
    Cover 4: 1
    2 Zone Blitz: 1
    2 Deep Man: 2
    Cover 6: 3
    Cover 2: 5
    3 Zone Blitz: 8
    Cover 3:9
    Cover 2 Sink: 19

We will need to see you mix it up more. It seems cover 2 sink is your go to play as it was called alot in sds final drive. As far as the 4 man pressure it comes with is concerned be very aware about using it like that whether intentional or not it seems that you put mlb on the outside of your dt and the lineman stunt and sometimes run right by em. I noticed it didn't happen every time so it could've just been a numbers game because he called nearly 20 of them. We aren't saying you are "cheesing", we just need everyone to be aware that this is an exploit in ai.
    Frank_XD-

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4:03 pm by Frank_XD-

cover 2 sink. just runs through the line 7 sacks same play. abuse? <a href=cover 2 sink. just runs through the line 7 sacks same play. abuse? Captur10" />

You guys guys aren't "accusing" me for cheesing yet I see comments like this.....
    slicksilverman

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4:29 pm by slicksilverman

Your correct, comments like that should not be made through groupme/text..Everyone starts getting emotional and making it personal.
    Frank_XD-

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 4:49 pm by Frank_XD-

I'm not being emotional, but am kinda upset. That comments aids to me being branded as a cheater or a cheesy player. I've been in this league in the past for 3 Madden's. This is the 1st time anything like this had happened. Again, I will mix up my defense but don't know jack about "messing with the AI"or whatever that's called.
    slicksilverman

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 5:09 pm by slicksilverman

That wasn't directed specifically at you. Not saying it was intentionally done, but it did create a 4 man rush that exploited the AI. No one will make snap judgements branding you over one incident.
    chrebet1024

Post Fri 26 Sep 2014, 6:20 pm by chrebet1024

Agreed.  Frank wasn't doing anything intentionally as far as beating the OLine.  The Pinch does get through easier this year.

Just mix it up a little more that's all.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:38 am